• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FINAL FEW - Remaining NEW Spring Ties from Kiton, Hermes, Brioni, Loro Piana -- Cashmere, Silk, Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

ialwayslose

Reaction score
My prior threads were getting a bit messy, since most of the ties have been sold (more photos available there if desired). To make things easier, I am consolidating all of the remaining ties into this single thread. The ties remain at good prices.

$5 shipping CONUS no matter how many ties are purchased
For each additional tie, get an extra $10-20 off of your purchase, depending on which ties are purchased

Unless otherwise mentioned, all ties are 3.5" in width and classic length 57-60".

#1 Hermes, New in Box (no tags physically attached to tie). $85
Please note, there is an unseen MINIMAL mark on the back end of the narrow blade of the tie (present at store purchase). Not only is this a miniscule defect to begin with, but it will never be seen. SEE PHOTO #1 (very hard to see but it is there on the back of the narrow end) HOWEVER because it is there the price has been decreased. Note that the box has a scratch.
3.25" x 57"

#2 NWT Kiton Blood Orange / Plum Striple Tie, Butter soft satin texture 7-fold construction $100
Came in tie sleeve from factory, hence no store tags.

#3 NWT $495 Loro Piana Powder Blue 100% Cashmere 7-fold tie $100 (dropped from prior price)
3.8" in width

#4 NWT $485 Kiton Cashmere-Silk 7-fold tie, dark blue / dots $150
3.16-3.25" in width

#5 Brioni Floral Spring Dull Yellow Tie $55
NOTE:
Tags have been removed since photo has been taken because I was going to wear the tie. However, I decided against it. Note there is a small pulled thread. Given this, and since the tags have been removed, I am dropping the price from $65 to $55

#6 Celine - Mango Dull Yellow subtle Logo Stripe $25
NWOT, TINY dot just noticed is present on edge of tie (see photo, but strain your eyes since its almost impossible to notice)

All measurements are approximate to the best of my reasonable abilities, 1/16th of an inch difference doesn't f***ing matter (bad experiences on ebay...)

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads