1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FINAL Fabric Sale - Suiting, Jacket and Pant Lengths *St. Andrews, Kiton, Attolini, etc*

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by randallr, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randallr

randallr Distinguished Member

I am awaking from my Styleforum hiatus with a rather large fabric clearance. Everything is priced to sell. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer them. Also willing to review reasonable offers.

1.Black and White Hounds Tooth Wool-sorta tweedish. The houndstooth is straight but for some reason it looks weird in the pictures This one was not labeled but I think it is Saint Andrews. 2.7 meters$180 CONUS
    [​IMG]

2. Navy Wool-4 season weight-Perfect for a suit-Saint Andrews-3.5 meters$250 for 1 and $400 for 2 CONUS Now $175 each or $325 for both
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Charcoal wool-very soft-E. Zegna 3.7meters – great for a suit$250 CONUS Now $175
    [​IMG]

4.Charcoal wool-Saint Andrews-3.5 meters – great for a suit $250 CONUS Now $175
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5.Charcoal wool and cashmere blend-KITON-1.6 meters-probably only enough for pantsSOLD
    [​IMG]

6.Medium Charcoal wool-Saint Andrews-1.6 meteres-again probably only enough for pantsSOLD
    [​IMG]

7.Navy wool with slight texture-Saint Andrews-2 meters$180 CONUS
    [​IMG]

8.Medium Grey wool-Saint Andrews-1.6 metersSOLD
    [​IMG]

9.Light Beige Linen-Drapers(Italy)-4 meters-perfect for a linen suit$160 CONUS
    [​IMG]

10.Khaki cotton-Loro Piana-1.7 meters-probably only enough for pantsSOLD
    [​IMG]

11.Khaki Cotton-Sartoria Attolini-1.6m-probably only enough for pantsSOLD
    [​IMG]

12.Stone Cotton- Sartoria Attolini-1.6m-probably only enough for pantsSOLD
    [​IMG]

13.Beige Cotton- Sartoria Attolini-1.6m-probably only enough for pantsSOLD
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012

2. add911_11

add911_11 Distinguished Member

Extremely interest in the navy blue 3.5 meters and linen 4 meters, how heavy are they?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.