1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FINAL DROPS - Workhorse Suit and Blazer Sale! Paul Smith, Zegna, Armani, Calvin Klein, Abboud.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by GMMcL, Nov 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMMcL

GMMcL Senior member

My closet is getting a little crowded, so I'm clearing things out to make a bit more room.

Paul Smith, The Westbourne: Blue pinstripe. tagged 40L, 34Wx 34 - $300 --> $265 -- SOLD!
    Ermenegildo Zegna, Soft (Wool, silk, linen blend) dark blue, unstructured blazer, half lined - $105 --> 95 -- SOLD!
    Armani DB: Dark navy. tagged 41R, 36W x 31 - $75 --> $50 --> $40 --> $30 -- SOLD!
    Calvin Klein tux: tagged 40R, 34W x unfinished (new with tags) - $125 --> $95 --> $75 -- SOLD!
    Calvin Klein blue pinstripe blazer: tagged 44R (newly added) - $45 --> $35 --> $25
    Joseph Abboud, 3 piece, army green: 42R, 36 x 31 (newly added) - $75 -- SOLD
    Joseph Abboud DB: Gray tweed weave, Measures at a 48Reg/long (tagged 48 extra long, altered down) $75 --> $50 --> $35
    Joseph Abboud 3 piece: tan pinstripe, tagged 41R, 35Wx31 (good condition except for two small holes on front of jacket, as shown in pic) - $25 --> $20 ($10 with any other purchase)
    Vests: approx 40 in chest, could be tightened to fit 38. Lapelled vest is linen, windowpane vest is wool/polly blend. Other two are wool (with herringbone pattern). $20 each --> $15 --> $12 each, or $5 each with any other purchase.

All prices shipped CONUS. Make an offer; worst I can do is say no. Exact measurements on request.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011

2. pe-ja-per

pe-ja-per Senior member

Hello,
    I'm interested in measurements of the Zegna blazer, please.
    Thanks very much in advance,
    Kind regards,
    Peterjan

3. GMMcL

GMMcL Senior member

Sure. I will measure them tonight. As a rough sense, I straddle a 42 and a 44 Reg. The sleeves hit me just about right, so they're probably between a 25 and a 26, and the jacket length is about right, so it's probably between a 31 and a 32. Similarly, the chest is about right, so that's probably around 22 or 23 inches, pit to pit, with the shoulders around 19 or 20 inches.

Let me know if you want measurements other than:
    chest, pit to pit
    arm, shoulder to cuff
    length, collar to hem
    shoulder to shoulder

4. GMMcL

GMMcL Senior member

Here are the measures I come up with:

Chest, pit to pit - 24
    Arm, shoulder to cuff - 25.25
    Length, collar to hem - 32.5
    Shoulder to shoulder - 20

I should note that this has a working lapel button hole, and the jacket is unvented.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.