1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FINAL DROP SUITSUPPLY Copenhagen Blazer

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by davidazio, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidazio

davidazio Well-Known Member

I need to make space in my closet so I am letting go my SuitSupply Copenhagen blazer from SS13, as I have too many similar jackets to justify keeping this.

The fabric is a summer weight cotton/linen blend, brown with a check pattern. The jacket features 2 button fastening, three patch pockets, double side vents and functional sleeve buttons, is completely unstructured and incredibly lightweight.

The jacket is tagged size EU50 (US/UK 40) but fits quite slim and would fit an EU48/US38/UK38. Measurements are:

• Shoulders: 46 cm
    • Chest: 50 cm
    • Waist: 43 cm
    • Jacket length: 75 cm
    • Sleeve length: 63.5 cm

The jacket is located in Rome, Italy, and I am happy to ship pretty much anywhere.

I am asking for €150.00 €135 €120 €100.00 €60.00 plus shipping Please PM for shipping estimates to specific locations.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  2. davidazio

3. davidazio

Further reduction

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.