• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

*FINAL DROP* NWT Ralph Lauren Garrison Solid Navy Suit 42R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denilson

Reaction score
Get the Tom Ford look for a fraction of the price! Wide lapels, roped shoulders, dramatic waist suppression. The Garrison fit shares similarities with RLBL in terms of sizing so this suit would fit a 40-42R. Made in Italy by Corneliani, this is a navy blue suit made from medium weight wool, making it a staple item in any man’s wardrobe. Basic navy suits are hard to come by on sale, especially in popular models like the PRL Garrison, so don't miss this opportunity!

Tagged size 42R with drop 6. MSRP is $1495. Jacket features a 2 button front and dual vents. Sleeves have 1.25 inches extra material to lengthen. Flat front pants with belt loops and suspender buttons. Waist has up to 3 inches to let out. Inseam is unfinished.

Price is $650 --> $600 --> $550 --> $495 --> 450 --> $400 Shipped Worldwide SOLD

All sales are final. No refunds. Please check measurements to ensure a proper fit.

Jacket:
- S2S: 18.75"
- P2P: 21.75"
- BOC: 30.75"
- Sleeves: 26" + 1.25"
- Lapel width: 4.25"

Pants:
- Waist: 17.5" + 3"
- Rise: 10.5"
- Inseam: 37" (unfinished)
- Leg opening: 8.25"

Attachments

Last edited:

Denilson

Reaction score
I believe it is half-canvassed. To my knowledge, all PRL suits, made in Italy by Corneliani, are half-canvassed.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found that some of Corneliani for Polo suits are closer to 3/4 canvassed. The canvassing goes down very low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.