1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FINAL DROP: New: Alden x Epaulet Alt Wien Blucher Color 8, Barrie Last (Size 10D)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by idonotmatch, Oct 15, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idonotmatch

idonotmatch Senior member

I recently purchased these shoes from Epaulet, but they ended up not fitting (a tad too big). I've worn these around the house for about an hour (so depending on how you define new, these could potentially be 'like new'). Would like to sell them and find something in my actual size, if not, I'll hang onto these and wear them with thicker wool socks.

More information about the shoes can be found here: http://epauletnewyork.com/products/alden-for-epaulet-color-8-shell-cordovan-alt-wien

Asking $675 $599 $550 $525 (firm) shipped in the CONUS (add 3% for PayPal) on an essentially brand new pair of shoes [Can also be picked up in NYC]. Would also be interested in trades for other Alden shoes / boots in the equivalent of a 9.5D Barrie.

Shoes come with original box and bags; I also have applied a layer of Alden's leather defender on the shoes. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017

2. idonotmatch

idonotmatch Senior member

These are now on ebay (with better pictures): http://www.ebay.com/itm/252678975101

Still happy to pass on the savings [from avoiding eBay fees] to an SF member if anyone were interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.