1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(FINAL DROP MAR 26) NWT Size 38R Sportcoat █ GRAIL NWT Cantarelli Navy Cotton Sportcoat, No Man Walk

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Up for sale is an incredible, new-with-tags Cantarelli sportcoat in true size 38R.

The Holy Grail of Navy Cotton Sportcoats. Very SF-Approved. Patch pockets, soft shoulders, and a three-roll-two button stance.

A nearly identical jacket sold for $1095 on No Man Walks Alone, and is now sold out

It is tagged a size 42R, but runs very small, and fits like a true 38R. See measurements in the eBay link below.

Follow the eBay links for detailed information, measurements and pictures. You can make a purchase through the eBay website or directly from me through Paypal. Styleforum members get a 5% discount if you make your purchase directly through Paypal, which is the method of payment that most sellers on this board use. Just send me a PM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have excellent feedback here

I will ship to the rest of the world at cost. Please add $15 for shipping to the rest of the world (countries that are not the US or Canada).

As is implied with all SF classified listings, the sale is final. Sold as is.

First one to pay gets the item.

I will only "hold" an item for a person who submits payment via Paypal "eCheck" via PayPal eCheck. Once the check clears via Paypal, I will ship the item. ​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NWT Cantarelli Sportcoat █ Classic Navy Blue Cotton, True Size 38R/B]
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321335301044&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

$365 shipped CONUS
    $355 shipped CONUS + 5% Off --- Only on Styleforum

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  2. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Final drop. Smoking deal on this SC now. The No Man Walks Alone version is sold out in 38R and went for $1000+

3. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

This is gorgeous, how is it that no one bought this yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.