1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FINAL DROP: Alden x Brooks Brothers Suede Boots - 9.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by idonotmatch, Sep 30, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idonotmatch

idonotmatch Well-Known Member

Selling my Alden x BB Plain Toe Suede Boots. They're a size 9.5D. I've worn these maybe 5-6 times, and have stored them with shoe trees after each wear. Great pair of boots for the fall.

The boots are a snuff-colored suede, brass eyelets, crepe sole, and from my understanding a trubalance last. These are beautiful boots, but unfortunately just a bit too big for me. They're currently going for $568 on BB (http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Suede...?dwvar_MH00451_Color=KHAK&contentpos=33&cgid=)

Asking $400 $375 $325 $300 net to me via PayPal. The shoes come with their original box as well (no shoe trees). I am located in NYC and can meet up for a local pickup as well.

I've yet to sell anything on the forum, but have recently made a purchase, and am more than happy to share my eBay feedback with any interested parties.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017

2. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.