• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Filson Wool Luggage, just introduced!

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dopey
I have the small field bag (which my wife said I cannot use and gave to my daughter) and the tote in the red wool plaid. It is nice, well made stuff. I just ordered the duffel. Thanks.

No problem and thanks for the order.

When I'm at the store I look at the wool duffel all the time. I keep mulling over whether I should get one or not. Then I remember that I really really need to get a 257 before I destroy another laptop. And then there's the need to get the large carry on bag but that's a story for another day.

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crane's
No problem and thanks for the order. When I'm at the store I look at the wool duffel all the time. I keep mulling over whether I should get one or not. Then I remember that I really really need to get a 257 before I destroy another laptop. And then there's the need to get the large carry on bag but that's a story for another day.
Got it, and am using it already. This is great line. Is it likely to continue or has Filson decided to let it go?

dcrane

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Attn all Filson shoppers. We will be changing our coupon for you fine folks on Monday to 10%. Why you may ask? When discussing our pricing strategy with Filson, and to insure that we continue to be a favored retailer, we must lower our discount from 15% to 10%. This still gets Style Forum the best price out there. Thank you for your understanding on this and remember, this change starts MONDAY, August 31st.

David Crane

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
I know this is a necropost, but the grey multi is sick looking:
Graymulti-01.jpg
Anyone have any real photos of this color? Was looking at the Apolis bag, but the price is a bit hard for me to swallow. These are really appealing though.

dcrane

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ok, I know I'm late for this, but here are some specials on Women's Filson clothes. Just in time for Mother's Day. Free Shipping in the USA, no coupons needed, no coupons allowed beyond the regular price. In stock items only, they are listed on the site. Item numbers 20001, 20004, 20005, 20008, 20009, 20017, 20025. Great deals and we'll throw in some free Carhartt swag with your purchase. http://www.cranes-country-store.com/...cat=509&page=1 http://www.cranes-country-store.com/...me.php?cat=508 Basically anything with the 95 cent ending in the price. Thanks, David

Splash Pitman

Reaction score
The current owners of Filson are former Ralph Lauren execs. I expect them to keep the old lines however I'm sure the knowledge gained from RL will find it's way into new product lines. Speaking of new I just launched our new website. Me thinks a sale is in order to commemorate this event.
It's interesting that you say that as Iv got a Ralph Lauren buffalo plaid overnight bag that I was going to draw a comparison to .
To the haters that say that wool bands are not rugged enough I can assure you that mine has seen a lot of use by me and later when my wife repurposed it to a baby travel bag and anyone who has had kids and suffered at the hands of those monsters know that enything that comes out the other side unscathed is worth its weight in gold .

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads