1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Filson Shelter Cloth Packer Coat - M

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Trapp, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapp

Trapp Senior member

Filson Packer Coat in Shelter Cloth (SOLD)
    Medium

This is a serious jacket. Awesome construction, made in USA, and the shelter cloth is very nice. Great for rain and wet weather, layering, hiking, etc.

Barely worn at all. Still has a faint factory odor as it does when coming direct from Filson (this is not a strong odor that one sometimes associated with waxed cotton (think Barbour) or with Filson's tin cloth (which is oily to the touch, whereas this is completely dry in both appearance and touch). Smells good, not toxic, like it belongs in the great outdoors. Wrinkles are from storage and will shake right out after one wear.

This jacket is $295 on Filson's site. Let me know if you have questions or need more pics. The rear view pic I posted makes the coat look like a flying squirrel, but for a piece of functional clothing this actually has a very flattering cut when viewed from the back.

I do not have a hood for this jacket.

Made in USA.

SOLD
    shipped CONUS

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.