1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Filson Mackinaw Wool Vest Gray Size 36/Small

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by randomkoreandude, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

Worn less than 3 times ... just hung in my closet for a year

I am a true 36 and wear a size small in most brands.
    This is PERFECT for fall/winter for layering and looks great on top of a flannel or shirt.

Retail - $115
    Asking - $75

From Filson website:
    http://www.filson.com/products/mackinaw-wool-vest.10055.html

Simple, classic design is warm, versatile, and allows complete freedom of movement. Indoors or out, over a shirt or layered under a coat, enjoy superior warmth without bulk year-round. Two hand warmer pockets, 2 chest pockets (one with3 slots). Made in USA.

FEATURES
    5 button front closure.
    2 lower hand warmer pockets; 2 upper open pockets with slotted left chest pocket.

USAGE
    Superior Warmth, Field, Casual

PRODUCT CARE
    Dry clean only.

Made in USA.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  2. Grayland

Grayland Senior member

Those are great vests and the color is perfect. I agree about sizing down. Size 38 and it would be mine.

3. pdsf

pdsf Senior member

I have this exact vest - excellent investment and this size is no longer in production as far as I know.

4. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

yeah they dont make the small sizes anymore although they have womenz sizes now which im sure are the same just smaller

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.