• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DuckMan_11

Reaction score
I can see that you're a fellow Cigar aficionado. How big of a fan are you? Pictures? I've been a heavily into the hobby for about a decade, enjoy 2-3 cigar on Friday each week, along with plenty of bourbon or rye. I sold off my 300 cigar collection to help fund myself after I sold my business. Currently living out of a Xikar 10 count cigar ballistic humidor that i custom built last year. Fully cedar lined with an active humidification and hygrometer. Also a custom fitted logo for the front that I made from my favorite cigar bands. Just kind of living 10 cigars to 10 cigars until I get my place set up and I can afford a wineador.

View attachment 1127924

View attachment 1127925

View attachment 1127926
I try not to count, but I think I have around ~500 cigars between the house (three humidors) and the lounge I keep a locker at. Sometimes I wish I could just buy five and smoke them, and get another five.

Picture of one of the small humidors. I really like a bit of everything.

4145F4FD-B06E-45AF-9816-9E2AC2298F86.jpeg

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I try not to count, but I think I have around ~500 cigars between the house (three humidors) and the lounge I keep a locker at. Sometimes I wish I could just buy five and smoke them, and get another five.

Picture of one of the small humidors. I really like a bit of everything.

View attachment 1127950

:fonz: beautiful humidor! Looks similar to my old one. Are those Boveda Humidifiers at the bottom? I was running Heartfelt in mine for years and recently converted over to Boveda and don't know why I didn't switch sooner. Heartfelt beads was a pain in butt to maintain.

I can see you have fine taste in cigars too, quite a few Cubans in there. I'm almost purely a Nicaraguan fan. Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 in Churchill is my go to cigar, but I love Drew Estate, H. Upmann as well.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Mountain Man Meets Machiatto

Right? I think this is the first time I've actually spotted a Filson jacket in the wild. I thought it was extra funny because I was outside most of the day climbing dressed far less warmly than he was to get coffee.

DuckMan_11

Reaction score
:fonz: beautiful humidor! Looks similar to my old one. Are those Boveda Humidifiers at the bottom? I was running Heartfelt in mine for years and recently converted over to Boveda and don't know why I didn't switch sooner. Heartfelt beads was a pain in butt to maintain.

I can see you have fine taste in cigars too, quite a few Cubans in there. I'm almost purely a Nicaraguan fan. Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 in Churchill is my go to cigar, but I love Drew Estate, H. Upmann as well.
Just the most recent phot I had of more than one stick. I smoke a fair amount. I’ve been on a Padron kick lately. There is also a shop not far from me that rolls there own and I picked up a bunch of their stuff to smoke through. RomaCraft, Warped, Fuente and Davidoff (yamasa) are staples. Grabbed a DE lounge exclusive box press to smoke this week.

johnnymiz

Reaction score
some well worn lined goatskin gloves.
i got them when tan was the only color

20190220_091258-1209x1612.jpg

GzStudio

Reaction score
I have a smoke medium suede pouch, moss green medium and large, and brown leather larger that I use more than i thought. My moss medium leather is usb sticks, battery pack for charging, pens, and phone cords that I carry daily in my briefcase. It's lighter than the suede. It also allows me to change a briefcase at a whim as I often do in the morning before I go. I use the large leathers for papers in my bags, which also makes it easier to change bags. The suede is used for travel that holds all the cords, chargers, and filson travel tray for my family when we all go together.

GzStudio

Reaction score
I have a smoke medium suede pouch, moss green medium and large, and brown leather larger that I use more than i thought. My moss medium leather is usb sticks, battery pack for charging, pens, and phone cords that I carry daily in my briefcase. It's lighter than the suede. It also allows me to change a briefcase at a whim as I often do in the morning before I go. I use the large leathers for papers in my bags, which also makes it easier to change bags. The suede is used for travel that holds all the cords, chargers, and filson travel tray for my family when we all go together.

green 24hr today.

IMG_6250.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads