• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

speedy611

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In my world that’s called an undisclosed user need resulting scope creep ;-).

Happily the small pullman still works per the mothership’s own website :
18"L x 8 ¾"W X 13 ½"H

Have fun in Vegas.

Carry on size restrictions on the smaller airline I'm flying, bag can't be larger than 9X14X22

seven20

Reaction score
In my world that’s called an undisclosed user need resulting scope creep ;-).

Happily the small pullman still works per the mothership’s own website :
18"L x 8 ¾"W X 13 ½"H

Have fun in Vegas.
I really like the small Pullman. $450 though..

nevadabob

Reaction score
XL Duffle action shot. 940EA32D-1E03-4617-8109-9090F608AD63.jpeg This thing is really big. I have my daughters' clothing for Tues-Sun (ages 8 and 5) as well as my own gear for the same period, my wife's yoga mat, some sleep-sound machines and a bluetooth speaker. Still room to spare as you can see!

TinMan3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice. Big fan of the new Broncos. I am a former owner of 90's Broncos and the new ones are calling to me. The Filson Bronco Wildland rig is fantastic.
Yes, I got to see them in action today and I was very impressed. I’m not excited about the sport version but the true off-road version is amazing!

speedy611

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, I got to see them in action today and I was very impressed. I’m not excited about the sport version but the true off-road version is amazing!
Looks great! But sort of caged. It should be a bit battle hardened and grubby. I spent a couple of years in the US as a kid and remember loving the old school Broncos and blazers even then. I think they got that boxy look right with the new one - probably more so than with the new Defender which I’m still not sure about.

Meanwhile, in the spirit of outdoorsy stuff, here was my bed last night on a beach in darkest Cornwall:

F4BEB217-F17A-4739-B0D6-4C53BB3AFAB7.jpeg

C5858F3E-C9E8-4940-9844-CBC153C62D46.jpeg

13FE4729-C09B-4475-9BE2-B41BB4E0E99F.jpeg

WJR

Reaction score

My sentiments exactly. I am seeing a lot of the Sport version on the road (not a fan) and very much looking forward to the other version finally being released.

mgrennier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My sentiments exactly. I am seeing a lot of the Sport version on the road (not a fan) and very much looking forward to the other version finally being released.
As a Jeep Wrangler owner, I am glad to see the competition from Ford, but the jury is out on the Bronco. The few I've seen on the road look entirerly underwhelming, but if there are other versions on the horizon, thats good!

TinMan3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a Jeep Wrangler owner, I am glad to see the competition from Ford, but the jury is out on the Bronco. The few I've seen on the road look entirerly underwhelming, but if there are other versions on the horizon, thats good!
The true outdoor SUV versions are not even out on the market yet. The ones meant for the backwoods at least look like the real deal. I didn’t take a lot of pictures but I will say that in the demonstration, the sport didn’t even do most of the obstacles…

EA7685D5-93A0-4075-BE14-2EFB32D9FB61.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads