• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FilsonDude

Reaction score
Looks familiar

Attachments

• D62DC78B-008A-462E-AA1E-B388064D57B3.jpeg
    D62DC78B-008A-462E-AA1E-B388064D57B3.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 84

sindrearg

Reaction score
Hi!
I posted on this thread a couple of weeks ago and I'm trying my luck once again.

I'm looking after a "pristine" or "like new" Filson Journeyman Backpack in either of the colours "black" or "navy", preferably black. Which generation doesn't really matter.
If your interested in selling or know about someone who does. Please dm me. ? :)

Kindest regards,

Stratkat

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I have a black Harris tweed iPad case I’m selling. I bought it off of eBay when another odd deal went thru that I thought was maybe a scam. Walmart listed the blue one for sale and I ordered it. Well it was legit, NOS with tags! So I am keeping the blue and will relist the tweed unless someone here wants the little guy. View attachment 1587760 View attachment 1587761 View attachment 1587762 View attachment 1587763 View attachment 1587764 View attachment 1587765
Sold!

singjai

Reaction score
Nice 257. Looking at the strap, it appears to be an older version?

Yes, the bag is pretty pristine talon. The strap is an older filson strap I purchased on eBay. Thought it looked really cool with the bag, so switched it out with the original one.

Last edited:

Fabian43

Reaction score
Hi!
I posted on this thread a couple of weeks ago and I'm trying my luck once again.

I'm looking after a "pristine" or "like new" Filson Journeyman Backpack in either of the colours "black" or "navy", preferably black. Which generation doesn't really matter.
If your interested in selling or know about someone who does. Please dm me. ? :)

Kindest regards,

I have a pristine one in navy. What’s a fair price nowadays?

Fabian43

Reaction score
I have a brand new with tags navy 48 hour, 2nds quality but I can’t see any defect. I want to sell it. What’s a fair price? Should I sell it on the bay?

nevadabob

Reaction score
I swung by the Portland, Oregon store while in town today. Saw this:

8BD7D145-D9CE-4969-AC2A-2C16641404C4.jpeg

Side note - Portland is really a cesspool at the moment. What you may have seen on the news is nothing compared to the reality. It feels like Michael Keaton-era Gotham city.

A JEDI IM

Reaction score
I swung by the Portland, Oregon store while in town today. Saw this:

View attachment 1595424

Side note - Portland is really a cesspool at the moment. What you may have seen on the news is nothing compared to the reality. It feels like Michael Keaton-era Gotham city.

Great bag!

Really depressing to hear about Portland. It’s not often that things are worse than portrayed in the news.

nevadabob

Reaction score
In what feels like it could be a pricing error, the bag with cool Smokey chenille patch is the same price as a standared tote bag with zipper - $225

I think it may be the sepia color, too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads