• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I essentially started about a month and a 1/2 agone and i have gotten a couple of test for a whole of $2,200...this is the bestcall I made amidst pretty some time! "grateful to you for giving Maine this incredible possibility to profit from home. This similarly cash has changed my existence in such an excellent measure of courses, to the point that, bypass on you!".......GOOD LUCK Click this Below connect .go to this site home media tech tab for more detail thank you............

HERE☛ xurl.es/1ezxk

Gary.jpg

Edit: Well that certainly was weird. Never seen a spammer on this thread before....that must mean we're growing :lol:

Stratkat

Reaction score
This is another cool knife, Lon Humphrey. I’m not a fixed blade guy, but it’s so pretty!

mgrennier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since the topic has shifted. Here are three of my EDCs. Buck 505 Knight. Opinel no 7 and a Kershaw Launch.
Of the three, I carry the Buck the most as it’s just a fun little knife for boxes and stuff.

Attachments

• 95079C5A-B870-4419-BEC5-5C6E25746827.jpeg
    95079C5A-B870-4419-BEC5-5C6E25746827.jpeg
    247.8 KB · Views: 38

Stratkat

Reaction score
Since the topic has shifted. Here are three of my EDCs. Buck 505 Knight. Opinel no 7 and a Kershaw Launch.
Of the three, I carry the Buck the most as it’s just a fun little knife for boxes and stuff.
Ah, the Opinel, another iconic knife!

A JEDI IM

Reaction score
This is another cool knife, Lon Humphrey. I’m not a fixed blade guy, but it’s so pretty!

Ohhh. I really like that a lot.

Shame on you, Stratkat. Now you have me thinking about knives. I mean really thinking about knives. I need another knife even less than I need another Filson bag!

That IS so pretty though. It has really struck a chord with me. Thanks for sharing it.

mgrennier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My EDC knife, about 20 yrs old and still holds an edge rather well. I carry it in left front pocket every day, box opening and stuff like that is it's purpose. It is a Buck "Gentlemen's" knife View attachment 1433141
Your Gentleman's knife is the exact same size as my 505 Knight. It's a nice handy little knife that works great for daily carry.

linablair

Reaction score
I love my vintage Filson's, but could not resist picking up one of these red duffles at a great price. What a cool piece! Your photo captures it nicely...I agree about the leather too..just gorgeous.

BTW also picked up a sepia bandera backpack at a killer price and have completely incorporated that into my daily computer/business file bag...just loving this new Filson stuff!!

Seems to be the pattern around here: collection grows the more you read this forum....hehe!!

I would agree that there's a bit of orange in the mackinaw red twill. A deeper red would be nice, but I really like the mackinaw red twill as is, especially with the lighter leather. Here's a pic of the red twill tote next to the orange twill tablet case. I've got the red open tote, small duffle and bandera backpack - all great for a weekend trip if I want to match 'em up.

Attachments

• IMG_9934.JPG
    IMG_9934.JPG
    541.3 KB · Views: 36

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads