Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LawrenceMD, Aug 14, 2009.

1. OtterMeanGreen

OtterMeanGreen Senior member

My fanaticism for belts isn't nearly as strong as is for Ferrari and Filson luggage (because those two just go hand and hand right HAHA). I just want something that is going to stand the test of time and not break down on me through normal usage. Sustainability I guess is an applicable word to use here. I actually have no issue with their buckles that they use, works for me just fine. The ones that Tanner Goods uses on there 1.25 belts are a different story altogether. I don't know how I feel about embossing my initials on things, I guess it would have to be on a not so noticeable part....but on a belt where exactly would that be right?

I guess we just found another thing in common then. That's awesome!!! How long have you been a vegan for?

2. AC74

AC74 Member

Anyone with tin cloth Filson bag used on a daily basis?
    I have a small back pack, love it but use it rarely, only sometimes when travelling. So can't use that as a reference. I saw this 48hr duffle on Instagram (#filsonduffle) which to me seems more dirty than beautifully patinated ;)

Screenshot_20171023-080513.jpg