1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LawrenceMD, Aug 14, 2009.

1. travsirocz

travsirocz Member

Yes, this bag does have the bigger leather reinforcement that the D ring attaches to. I can't find the tag with model information. Here is what the bag looked like before I restored it.

[​IMG]

2. Filson Island

Filson Island New Member

Why can't I see images? Did I miss it in preferences?

Just get this instead

[IMG

I am posting one of my own

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017 at 2:33 PM
  3. Churchill W

Churchill W Senior member

Those are the just placeholders for the pictures that used to be hosted here.

4. rezzor

rezzor Senior member

I need some opinions, I'm kind of all over the place. I need something I can carry my computer in and some clothes for constant 2 to 3 day business trips. Ideally would like to dump the clothes off at hotel and use bag during workday. Love the look of the Original brief but obviously too small, is the 48 hour bag the way to go?

Also, is there a go to place for ordering (new) bags?