• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sindrearg

Reaction score
Hi!
I posted on this thread a couple of weeks ago and I'm trying my luck once again.

I'm looking after a "pristine" or "like new" Filson Journeyman Backpack in either of the colours "black" or "navy", preferably black. Which generation doesn't really matter.
If your interested in selling or know about someone who does. Please dm me. 🤟 :)

Kindest regards,

Stratkat

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I have a black Harris tweed iPad case I’m selling. I bought it off of eBay when another odd deal went thru that I thought was maybe a scam. Walmart listed the blue one for sale and I ordered it. Well it was legit, NOS with tags! So I am keeping the blue and will relist the tweed unless someone here wants the little guy.View attachment 1587760View attachment 1587761View attachment 1587762View attachment 1587763View attachment 1587764View attachment 1587765
Sold!

singjai

Reaction score
Nice 257. Looking at the strap, it appears to be an older version?
Yes, the bag is pretty pristine talon. The strap is an older filson strap I purchased on eBay. Thought it looked really cool with the bag, so switched it out with the original one.

Last edited:

Fabian43

Reaction score
Hi!
I posted on this thread a couple of weeks ago and I'm trying my luck once again.

I'm looking after a "pristine" or "like new" Filson Journeyman Backpack in either of the colours "black" or "navy", preferably black. Which generation doesn't really matter.
If your interested in selling or know about someone who does. Please dm me. 🤟 :)

Kindest regards,
I have a pristine one in navy. What’s a fair price nowadays?

Fabian43

Reaction score
I have a brand new with tags navy 48 hour, 2nds quality but I can’t see any defect. I want to sell it. What’s a fair price? Should I sell it on the bay?

nevadabob

Reaction score
I swung by the Portland, Oregon store while in town today. Saw this:

8BD7D145-D9CE-4969-AC2A-2C16641404C4.jpeg

Side note - Portland is really a cesspool at the moment. What you may have seen on the news is nothing compared to the reality. It feels like Michael Keaton-era Gotham city.

A JEDI IM

Reaction score
I swung by the Portland, Oregon store while in town today. Saw this:

View attachment 1595424

Side note - Portland is really a cesspool at the moment. What you may have seen on the news is nothing compared to the reality. It feels like Michael Keaton-era Gotham city.
Great bag!

Really depressing to hear about Portland. It’s not often that things are worse than portrayed in the news.

nevadabob

Reaction score
In what feels like it could be a pricing error, the bag with cool Smokey chenille patch is the same price as a standared tote bag with zipper - $225

I think it may be the sepia color, too.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.