• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

seven20

Reaction score
No. You would be second in line. I’d buy either the 24 hour OR the 48 hour in twill the moment they came out.
So there are dozens of us? DOZENS! Filson needs to be listening. If the pockets are the problem I would even half consider a tin cloth pocket on a twill bag ala Journeyman

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So there are dozens of us? DOZENS! Filson needs to be listening. If the pockets are the problem I would even half consider a tin cloth pocket on a twill bag ala Journeyman
Dozens might work with a shoe company (Alden/Rancourt/AE) but somehow I don't think dozens carries any weight with Filson/Bedrock. Maybe hundreds.....

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure they already are or have had some form of representation on here, maybe not as we originally thought (a mole), but it’s too convenient seeing some of their marketing campaigns that align with previous discussions on here. After all we are the longest running Filson discussion on the Internet. If we keep vocal about it who knows what could happen

thewinedown

Reaction score
Pretty sure they already are or have had some form of representation on here, maybe not as we originally thought (a mole), but it’s too convenient seeing some of their marketing campaigns that align with previous discussions on here. After all we are the longest running Filson discussion on the Internet. If we keep vocal about it who knows what could happen
Second this. LISTEN UP FILSON! 48 hour! Twill! OG, Tan, or navy! You’ve got multiple takers right here! Discounts appreciated 😂

thewinedown

Reaction score
My fear is if they ever did actually do a limited run it would sell at a crazy $800 or something and I wouldn’t be able to justify one
Agreed. The price for tin without a leather shoulder strap is already ridiculous. A twill one-off would be for the one percenters.

CCF1897

Reaction score
Lol I remember the Mole! Those were fun times. Not that these are not, but that was entertainment!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

mgrennier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Second this. LISTEN UP FILSON! 48 hour! Twill! OG, Tan, or navy! You’ve got multiple takers right here! Discounts appreciated 😂
Here's what we need to do. Have a meetup in their flagship store (hopefully it's not in the CHAZ zone or whatever!). We'll each volunteer to do the manual sewing necessary - we'll all do it pro bono - so it's basically free labor. And we'll make a bunch of 48 hour bags in twill.

Of course, it might take 48 hours of sewing PER bag, but details, details.

I'll bring a bottle of whiskey.

Who's in?

seven20

Reaction score
Here's what we need to do. Have a meetup in their flagship store (hopefully it's not in the CHAZ zone or whatever!). We'll each volunteer to do the manual sewing necessary - we'll all do it pro bono - so it's basically free labor. And we'll make a bunch of 48 hour bags in twill.

Of course, it might take 48 hours of sewing PER bag, but details, details.

I'll bring a bottle of whiskey.

Who's in?
I’m in. I’ve never made a bag, but I’m fairly mastered with commercial sewing for upholstery so maybe I can knock the 48 hours down to...46 hours..? We can do this! Whiskey will make it faster too, plus each bag will be one of a kind sizes and features the more whiskey consumed.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's