• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: Castangia from SARTORIALE

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction is for a Castangia Suit or Sportcoat from SARTORIALE Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FilsonDude

Reaction score
Yeah I remember Sierra clearing out all the brown inventory (totes, duffles, 256s)

TinMan3

Reaction score
So this brown tote was a birthday present from my in-laws and I am loving it so far. Fits more than I was thinking and will see plenty of weekly use toting my crap around. Debating on having it monogrammed for a little added touch. Has anyone done that here?

View attachment 1282318
lol, it looks like dark brown to me, so maybe @Wandering should get his eyesight checked. ;)

CCF1897

Reaction score
Broke out the Filson wax and heat gun tonight. First up was a pair of Ball and Buck field pants in dire need of a wax, then my 19 yr old Filson strap vest that I’d never waxed before. I wore it every day on a recent hunting trip to the MN north woods and it was so dry i was not sure it would make it through the week, but it did and it’s looking almost like new again. The tin field coat was in line but will have to wait a few days.

Attachments

TinMan3

Reaction score
Last edited:

Wandering

Reaction score
I really like that modified tablet briefcase (the harness leater instead of bridle, + leather strap instead of nylon). If they'd made one in otter green or navy I even would have imported it to Belgium, risking steep customs and duties.

Wandering

Reaction score
That Modified Tablet Briefcase even, is much more refined than that new Dawson.

Come to think of it, a Tablet Briefcase completely made in leather would be a thing of beauty.

speedy611

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dang, how did I miss this? Lol. I probably wouldn’t have bought anything, but damn that Heavy canvas 256 with the harness leather is gorgeous. A lot of awesome options there.
Wow. And as far as the website goes, everything now seems sold out. I guess this is either serious enthusiasts or people looking to resell? Good news for Filson that there is this much demand I guess. I wonder if it was one item per model shown?

FilsonDude

Reaction score
Wow. And as far as the website goes, everything now seems sold out. I guess this is either serious enthusiasts or people looking to resell? Good news for Filson that there is this much demand I guess. I wonder if it was one item per model shown?
24 unique pieces

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 29 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 141 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 265 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 129 15.9%