1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Filson 256 Tan BNWT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Islander, Nov 1, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Islander

Islander Senior member

First off, if you are in CONUS you can get a better price from Crane's. Thanks for looking though. If you are in Canada, read on:

Brand new with tags, never used. $200 shipped Canada Post. I paid to have this bag shipped to Canada (along with a 257, which I am keeping) and would like to partially recover those costs. I am offering it at a lower price than any U.S. retailer offers ($215 less 15% discount = $182.75 plus $30 shipping to Canada), and you pay no taxes or duty. PM for more details.

Would let it go for $190 cash if you can meet up in greater Vancouver, downtown preferred.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  2. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

If I don't get this bag for Christmas, I'll be very interested. I'm in Canada, as well.

3. mythage

mythage Senior member

Still available? PM'd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.