• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Filippa K M. Ryan Raw. $120

savage

Reaction score
For Sale Filippa K - M. Ryan Raw Denim.
I have sizes 30-36 but no 32.
Original price $199 now $120.

Straight Leg, Button Fly. Questions welcome. Personally I love these jeans, but I don't think too many people know about them. *The Coin Pocket shot has the truest color.*

filippa_front.jpg

filippa_back.jpg

coin-pocket.jpg

button_fly.jpg

back_pocket2.jpg

b1_front.jpg

b3_cuff.jpg

b2_back.jpg

I'm wearing 31's in the picture. I wear a 32 in 5ep.

Measurements for size 30:
Front Rise : 9″
Back Rise: 15″
Waist: 15.5″
Hem : 8″
Inseam : 36"

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
So it seems they measure very true to size?

They look pretty slim on you - what cut would you compare them too? APC NS?

Are they sanfordized? Selvedge?

savage

Reaction score
No hidden rivets in the back pockets. I think that would be a nice detail to add though. They are not selvedge, I beleive they are sanforized.. as for what to compare them too.. I'll find out. I don't have any RB's nor do I have enough experience with them to tell you what fit the filippa k's are similar to. I'll call up and see what they would compare them to... Maybe LA Guy could help too - you out there?? The 31's I put on are brand new, and never worn before. So yes they are a bit fitted right now, but they will def. relax and stretch after a few wears. I need to get one of my customers over here, who has had them for a few weeks, and I'll post pictures of his... i'll be seeing him tonight so i'll try to get some pics up after that...

savage

Reaction score
LA Guy: I have very limited experience with the Ryan, but iirc, I would say describe them as a medium-low rise jean with a true straightleg. iirc, the Rescue and the Ryan have similar hem measurements, but the Ryan is more fitted through the hips and thigh. Also, the super stiff APC denim makes the Rescue seem tapered, while they actually true straightlegs (nearly.) Again, while I am pretty familiar with other jeans, my inspection of Filippa K jeans has been cursory, so take my comparison with a grain of salt.
---

savage

Reaction score
More pictures...
zach_front.jpg
zach_frontside.jpg
zach_side1.jpg
zach_back.jpg
zach_cuff.jpg
*Shipping = $10. *So, full price is w/ shipping is $130.

savage

Reaction score
No tax for orders outside of GA, but shipping to residents in the US, will cost $10.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads