1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Filippa K light grey blazer slim 50

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by kindofyoung, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kindofyoung

kindofyoung Distinguished Member

This jacket is from the S/S 12-collection and is actually a suit-jacket, but soft shoulders, no vents and light colors makes it a perfect "casual luxe" blazer for spring and summer.
    Retail for only the jacket was a bit over 500$, I got it for about half of that and now I'm selling it here for 150$ = great deal.
    Slightly wrinkled all over (was that way when I bought it), but has only been worn 3 times so still in excellent condition, I'd say 8/10 or 9/10.
    Lastly I just have to emphasize how nice the cut of this jacket is, heck I'm a true 46 and it'd look good on me with some tailoring, so if you're somewhat slim/tall (around 5'9-6'0) and the measurements fit you, you will look great in this jacket

• Lightgrey blazer by swedish brand Filippa K (color is accurate in the close-up photo)
    • Tagged 50, but it's standard Filippa K so will fit great on someone who's size 48 or a larger 46 even (with some tailoring for the 46)
    • 97% cotton, 3% elastane, making it lightweight and very comfortable
    • Fully floating canvassed (top-notch stuff)
    • 1/4-lined, perfect for summer
    • Light shoulder-padding (maybe 1mm, barely noticable)
    • 2 buttons
    • Single breasted
    • Unvented
    • Non-functional sleeve-buttons (meaning sleeve-length is easy to alter)
    • Soft shoulders

Measurements:
    • Shoulder to shoulder: 18.1"
    • Chest circumference: 37"
    • Waist circumference: 40.1"
    • Length from base of collar: 30.3"
    • Sleeve-length: 26.4"

Do please PM if you are interested or have any more questions

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.