1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Filippa K light grey blazer 50-52 (PRICE DROP!)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by kindofyoung, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kindofyoung

kindofyoung Senior member

PRICE DROP! 150$ --> 100$

This jacket is from the S/S 12-collection and is actually a suit-jacket, but soft shoulders, no vents and light colors makes it a perfect "casual luxe" blazer for spring and summer.
    Retail for only the jacket was a bit over 500$, I got it for about half of that and now I'm selling it here for 150$ 100$ = great deal seriously great deal.
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, clean, sans-serif]Slightly wrinkled all over [/FONT](was that way when I bought it), but has only been worn 3 times so still in excellent condition, I'd say 8/10 or 9/10.
    Lastly I just have to emphasize how nice the cut of this jacket is, heck I'm a true 46 and it still looks okay-ish when I wear it, so if you're somewhat slim/tall (around 5'9-6'0) and the measurements fit you, you will look great in this jacket

• [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, clean, sans-serif]Lightgrey blazer by swedish brand [/FONT]Filippa K (color is accurate in the close-up photo)
    • [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, clean, sans-serif]Tagged 52, though it can fit easily fit someone smaller since it's a slim cut(/possibly mislabeled)[/FONT]
    • 97% cotton, 3% elastane, making it lightweight and comfortable)
    • Fully floating canvassed (top-notch stuff)
    • [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, clean, sans-serif]1/4-lined, perfect for summer[/FONT]
    • [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, clean, sans-serif]Light shoulder-padding (maybe 1mm, barely noticable)[/FONT]
    • 2 buttons
    • Single breasted
    • Unvented
    • Non-functional sleeve-buttons (meaning sleeve-length is easy to alter)
    • Soft shoulders

Measurements:
    • Shoulder to shoulder: 18.1"
    • Chest circumference: 37"
    • Waist circumference: 40.1"
    • Length from base of collar: 30.3"
    • Sleeve-length: 26.4"

Do please PM if you are interested or have any more questions

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.