• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ferrari FF

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gt1Nick
21st century Breadvan. I dig.
Yes! That is what will eventually win me over, I think. I love the eccentricity that Bizzarrini and Chiti baked (hurr hurr) in to the breadvan. Addendum: I think it is time we had another Bertone design. I have become rather fond of the 308GTB4 and its angularity for some strange reason.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
whoever said they wouldn't drive this because it's not a "real Ferrari" is nuts. It's not going to be a coveted classic Ferrari, but is every car in the line supposed to have epic classic status? wouldn't that deter from classic status itself? this is a car they produced that appeals to a different side of the Ferrari driver. Also, there is obviously a market for a vehicle like this, so why wouldn't Ferrari attempt to tap into it?

If you compare this car to the 612 and 456, I'd say the FF may have the potential to become very classic someday.

amstokesdb9

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
If you compare this car to the 612 and 456, I'd say the FF may have the potential to become very classic someday.

when I see it in person I expect to say- 456<FF<612

this one just doesn't seem to have the looks to be a classic 2+2 like the 365 or 250

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3/4 view. It's looking very BMW Z4 Coupe-ish. I wonder how big those doors are, too. If it seats 4 with comfort, they must be enormous.

500x_ferrar_ff_01.jpg

--Andre

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not a fan.

ashpool

Reaction score
I find Ferraris are gettin uglier and uglier. Aston Martin looks so much nicer!

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think every concern about aesthetics will be eliminated when you plant your foot to the mat and unleash 660 screaming V-12 horses.

I wish I could swing it.

Mike

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ashpool
I find Ferraris are gettin uglier and uglier. Aston Martin looks so much nicer!

Aston's do look better in my opinion, but apparently their performance compared to the Ferrari's leaves something to be desired.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Y
3/4 view. It's looking very BMW Z4 Coupe-ish. I wonder how big those doors are, too. If it seats 4 with comfort, they must be enormous.

500x_ferrar_ff_01.jpg

--Andre

higher res

ncopyp.jpg

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
Reminds me a bit of the Z3 Coupe...
facepalm.gif

LOL at the Ambiguously Gay Duo car.

I concur.....still I like it....

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Axis of Oversteer has a great writeup on their first impressions of the FF:

http://axisofoversteer.blogspot.com/...errari-ff.html

No pictures, but lots of text describing an FF they got to sit in and touch. The 4-wheel drive system sounds very interesting --- 2 separate gearboxes! --- as well as the aero design of the hatchback.

--Andre

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Y

500x_ferrar_ff_01.jpg

--Andre

WOW it looks great in silver, do want
inlove.gif

Mblova

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tj100
Who could forget the Lambo SUV?

LM002 is BAWS.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads