1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ferrari FF

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by speedfreak, Jan 21, 2011.

1. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

21st century Breadvan. I dig.
    Yes! That is what will eventually win me over, I think. I love the eccentricity that Bizzarrini and Chiti baked (hurr hurr) in to the breadvan. Addendum: I think it is time we had another Bertone design. I have become rather fond of the 308GTB4 and its angularity for some strange reason.

2. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

whoever said they wouldn't drive this because it's not a "real Ferrari" is nuts. It's not going to be a coveted classic Ferrari, but is every car in the line supposed to have epic classic status? wouldn't that deter from classic status itself? this is a car they produced that appeals to a different side of the Ferrari driver. Also, there is obviously a market for a vehicle like this, so why wouldn't Ferrari attempt to tap into it?

If you compare this car to the 612 and 456, I'd say the FF may have the potential to become very classic someday.

3. amstokesdb9

amstokesdb9 Senior member

If you compare this car to the 612 and 456, I'd say the FF may have the potential to become very classic someday.

when I see it in person I expect to say- 456<FF<612

this one just doesn't seem to have the looks to be a classic 2+2 like the 365 or 250

4. Kai

Kai Senior member

Do not want.

5. A Y

A Y Senior member

3/4 view. It's looking very BMW Z4 Coupe-ish. I wonder how big those doors are, too. If it seats 4 with comfort, they must be enormous.

[​IMG]

--Andre

6. 660

660 Well-Known Member

7. Philip1978

Philip1978 Senior member

8. ashpool

ashpool Senior member

I find Ferraris are gettin uglier and uglier. Aston Martin looks so much nicer!

9. MBreinin

MBreinin Senior member

I think every concern about aesthetics will be eliminated when you plant your foot to the mat and unleash 660 screaming V-12 horses.

I wish I could swing it.

Mike

10. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Senior member

I find Ferraris are gettin uglier and uglier. Aston Martin looks so much nicer!

Aston's do look better in my opinion, but apparently their performance compared to the Ferrari's leaves something to be desired.

11. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

3/4 view. It's looking very BMW Z4 Coupe-ish. I wonder how big those doors are, too. If it seats 4 with comfort, they must be enormous.

[​IMG]

--Andre

higher res

[​IMG]

12. rocks

rocks Senior member

Reminds me a bit of the Z3 Coupe...[​IMG]

LOL at the Ambiguously Gay Duo car.

I concur.....still I like it....

13. A Y

A Y Senior member

Axis of Oversteer has a great writeup on their first impressions of the FF:

http://axisofoversteer.blogspot.com/...errari-ff.html

No pictures, but lots of text describing an FF they got to sit in and touch. The 4-wheel drive system sounds very interesting --- 2 separate gearboxes! --- as well as the aero design of the hatchback.

--Andre

14. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

[​IMG]

--Andre

WOW it looks great in silver, do want[​IMG]

15. Mblova

Mblova Senior member

Who could forget the Lambo SUV?

LM002 is BAWS.