Ferrari California Test Drive

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by Kai, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Kai

Kai Senior member

In yesterday's mail, I got an invitation to test drive the new Ferrari California.

I guess the recession is hitting the luxury sports car market pretty hard. Last time I visited a Ferrari dealership, they wouldn't even contemplate selling me a car, and told me to get on a multi-year waiting list. Now, they're inviting me down to the dealership. How times change.

I think I will likely go take the test drive. Even though I really don't have any interest in buying the car, I bet it will be fun to drive.

2. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Take pics, post on SF so the rest of us can [​IMG]

3. BrianVarick

BrianVarick Senior member

I would jump on the opportunity!

4. Cary Grant

Cary Grant Senior member

Take pics, post on SF so the rest of us can [​IMG]

This. Go for it.

5. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

In yesterday's mail, I got an invitation to test drive the new Ferrari California.

I guess the recession is hitting the luxury sports car market pretty hard. Last time I visited a Ferrari dealership, they wouldn't even contemplate selling me a car, and told me to get on a multi-year waiting list. Now, they're inviting me down to the dealership. How times change.

I think I will likely go take the test drive. Even though I really don't have any interest in buying the car, I bet it will be fun to drive.

I did this a few months ago. Documented it somewhere here, forgot where - but it was absolutely exhilerating. Service was top notch, and my balls are still humming. Warning though - even though its free, it could be extremely, extremely expensive in the long run [​IMG]