1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ferragamo Tramezza Blk Captoe

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by norcaltransplant, Jan 22, 2005.

1. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

I've worn these shoes maybe a dozen times and decided that I really needed to buy an 8 instead of an 8.5D. Â I'm too lazy to post on Ebay, so if you're interested, make an offer and we can work out a deal. Â The insides are almost new while the ORIGINAL rubber sole and combination heel have about 90% of their life remaining. RRP: $575 Asking price: SOLD [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Original box and dust cloth included. Trying to finance a pair of Lobbs.

2. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

If those were in brown, I'd snatch them up. Quite nice shoes.

koji

3. denning

denning Senior member

If something should fall through with the other purchaser I would be more than happy to pick those up from you.

Cheers
    Denning

4. hopkins_student

hopkins_student Senior member

I have these shoes in brown and would buy the black ones in a second if they were 10s.

5. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

Sorry guys, shoes have been sold.  I have exams approaching in 2 weeks, so I'll have less time for posting/reading; however, I picked up a shipment of Brooks Brothers shoes in size 9.5, 10.5, and an 11? from Alden, Alfred Sargent, and C&J that I'll try posting later this week.

EDIT:

DING.. post 500, back to studying