• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ferragamo Tramezza 11D Owners, What Other Shoe Sizes Do You Own?

coolal

Reaction score
Hey guys,

As I've been reading more and more about all the different quality shoe makers, i've become curious about how sizing changes between companies, collections and lasts.

For those of you who own a size 11D Ferragamo Tramezza shoe that fits perfectly, what other shoes sizes do you own from other companies?

Most notable would be, Crockett and Jones , Gaziano and Girling , John Lobb (Paris and London), Alden, Allen Edmonds, Cleverly, Edward Green, etc.

As a reference point, 11D Ferragamos seem to fit me across the line. Tramezza and the Original line fit the same. I would love to be able to buy shoes online with a little more confidence that they might fit. Hopefully you guys can help.

By the way, I know going to the store and trying on models is also an option, but I'd rather not inconvenience the workers unless I'm planning to buy from them.

Thanks,

Alex

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
well, i'm not a 11D but i'm a pretty good Tramezza 10D. fits just a hair narrow but still comfortable.

the following shoes fit me comfortably:

John Lobb 9E (8000 and 8695 last)
Edward Green 9.5D UK/10D US (202, 888 and 82 last)
Allen Edmonds 10E (can go to 10D but prefer E)

so maybe you follow my sizing but +1 size? hope this helps.

nicad2000

Reaction score
I've got a pair of 11D Tramezzas and also wear an 11D in Allen Edmonds, Alden, Testoni, Paul Stuart and Ralph Lauren by C&J.

MikeF

Reaction score
I wear 11D in Tramezza and take a 10E or 10.5E in Edward Green, and a 9.5E in Lobb.

coolal

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, i'm actually rather surprised at the relative consistency. Seems like Tramezza sizing is on par with most of the other brands.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by coolal
Thanks for the info guys, i'm actually rather surprised at the relative consistency. Seems like Tramezza sizing is on par with most of the other brands.

Very close, yes. I wear a 10 1/2D, and a 9 1/2E in C&J, 10 1/2D in AE, 10 1/2D in Alden, 10 1/2D in C&J Peals (but 11D in the AS Peals
plain.gif
), 10 1/2D in Bruno Magli, and so on and so forth.. I find Grensons run slightly small, and I have to size up 1/2 size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads