1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ferragamo Newland Cap-toe?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by mg428, Oct 30, 2008.

1. mg428

mg428 Senior member

2. mishon

mishon Senior member

Dont own it. It is from the "regular" Lavorazione line. Depends on the price and the look, although the Ferragamo will likely be the "sleeker" of the two.

3. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

eh, you can do better on shoe and price. fwiw, SF outlets usually do their annual firesale in a couple weeks.

4. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

I looked at these at Harry Rosens (selling for $550?)... My thoughts are

1. They're quite a high gloss, so they definately get noticed. Quite a sleek looking shoe for sure. The leather seemed quite hard, but other then that, i'm not the best to describe the quality.. overall I thought it was decent, but I thought it was probably 100-150 overpriced for what it was. I'm sure at that price point there are other options to look at.
    2. It's not as common/popular a shoe, so you're probably going to have to pay retail for it.
    3. I ended up getting the AE Soho and am happy with the decision, not to say the Newlands are bad or anything.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=67959