1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Feragamo online?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Stu, Dec 9, 2002.

1. Stu

Stu Senior member

I was wondering if anyone had a good source for Ferragamo loafers and such online. Bluefly has some from time to time, but it is hit and miss. Saks as well carries Ferragamo shoes, but I don' t know if it is seasonal -- or if they plan to always carry Ferragamo. I am looking for a store that carries a steady stock of different Ferragamo styles, where I don't feel rushed to buy something now, because the site might discontinue carrying the shoes.
    Anyone have some good suggestions?

2. thc

thc Senior member

I might be wrong, but I think Neiman Marcus online's site carries Ferragamo.

3. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

You could also try Sak's, ELuxury, and, perhaps, The Foxx's suggestion- plal.

4. Stu

Stu Senior member

Thanks guys. NM, in fact, has a really nice selection which I was pleased to discover.

5. Will Moose

Will Moose Active Member

Belk's department stores always seem to have a good bit of Ferragamo, atleast the ones around me do. In fact I picked up a nice pair of black loafers a few weeks ago there.