• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Female baseball fans

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Is it just me or has MLB done an amazing job of attracting hot female fans to the game? It's certainly true at the Giants and D-Backs games I've been to in the past few years and its also very obvious here in Arizona during Spring Training.

Anyone else notice this recently? And I'm not just talking about WAGS, they're good in every sport.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I ever really noticed, but I think I can see why that might be the case. Games are typically outdoors, and in the sun, and the weather starts getting warmer. Which I think encourages some girls to want to wear cute outfits with their team logos on them. The clothing also seems pretty adaptable, more so than other sports. So not just jerseys, but t shirts. Like those shirts with the different colored sleeves. Reminds me of girls playing softball in the 70's. That **** is hot.

The atmosphere is also generally pretty relaxed. You're out in the open, there's the food, and baseball just seems more conducive to girls having a good time. But you look at a basketball game for example, few of the fans are wearing basketball jerseys, or the team's colors. Sports like basketball and hockey just feel more like "keep your jacket on" type games. Women dress down, but don't really look like they're having that much fun.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Alyssa Milano definitely helps - in fact the shirt she is wearing is from her line of sportswear designed specifically for women. I bought my wife the D-Backs version of the shirt in the picture you posted. She looks good in it... although not as good as Alyssa :D

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads