• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Feedback on glasses frames

vilinx

Reaction score
Can anyone give me some feedback on frames? I have terrible status quo bias so if it's up to me, I'd never change anything... Compound that with the fact my current frames are probably too small for my head and the cognitive dissonance is too much for me.

Frames are Mykita Leonard. I'd go with the darker version that's in pics 1 and 2 (a very dark turtleshell). I got a pretty short hair cut between photos 1/2 and 3 which is throwing off my judgement yet more.

mensimageconsultant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay, since you asked a few times without an answer.... With that face, the style of glasses leads to a nerdy/academic look. Even more so if the frames were black. Also, the frames look slightly too wide, and ideally the bridge would sit a bit lower on the nose.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they look fine

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 58 11.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%