1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback on Black Fleece Fit / Comments please

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by JPHardy, Jan 16, 2009.

1. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

I like it. I personally have the same suit though so I am biased. What size is it btw?
    I have the suit and actually am wearing it right now. I had to have quite a few adjustments on mine to get a good fit. It's turned out to be one of my favorites.

2. Ich_Dien

Ich_Dien Senior member

I have the suit and actually am wearing it right now. I had to have quite a few adjustments on mine to get a good fit. It's turned out to be one of my favorites.

Could you list what you changed? I'm toying with BF myself and having the sides taken in.

3. Smahatma

Smahatma Senior member

That style is not going to work on anyone larger than probably a 38 at the max

4. forex

forex Senior member

This is the current season and the length is quite different.

[​IMG]

Mind you, they've pinned the sides a bit, but I think the length in a BF3 would be 31" or so.

lefty

I tried these,they are longer than usual BF suits.I do have a BF suit that is slightly longer than 30" from BoC,that's as short as I am willing to go.
    OP's suit looks afwul short though.

5. Median

Median Well-Known Member

O/P - props for putting the pics up but I don't think the cut/drape of that suit is flattering on you

6. Toorman

Toorman Senior member

Really...? If you want tro try the BF stuff try last years stuff or see how the new stuff fits but the first years stuff is just too extreme.

7. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

I know this is a canned joke by now, but it really does look like it was made by Miss Sterious.

8. JPHardy

JPHardy Senior member

O/P - props for putting the pics up but I don't think the cut/drape of that suit is flattering on you

I agree.

One of the reasons I put the picture up and my height and weight was to help anyone my size contemplating season one BF. The deal on the suit might make people jump on it.

I think this nails home one of the statements that a SF member made about labels and getting a good deal. I think he was talking about this Brioni or Kiton jacket that was not good at all but was bought because it was a good deal.

If this suit was not made by BF and design by TB, it would have never been posted or discussed.

9. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Could you list what you changed? I'm toying with BF myself and having the sides taken in.
    The alterations included:
    - taking in the sides and back
    - reconstructing the vents
    - lengthening the sleeves
    - turning one of the sleeves so that the shoulder fits perfectly
    - taking in the waist and seat of the pants
    - hemming the pants

Fewer alterations were done on the s/s '08 suits.