1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Featherbed

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by trajan, Dec 11, 2006.

1. trajan

trajan Senior Member

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a featherbed. Any ideas on where I can find one of good quality. What should I look for to asses the quality of the featherbed?

thanks,

--trajan

2. tattersall

tattersall Distinguished Member

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a featherbed. Any ideas on where I can find one of good quality. What should I look for to asses the quality of the featherbed?

thanks,

--trajan

We have one from St Geneve in goose down. You'll want one with a down top rather than feathers (which can be prickly) with the highest loft you can afford - ours is 800 I believe. These are very very warm - you may only need a light duvet or blanket on top.