• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fay jackets?

ville_e

Reaction score
What are your opinions on Fay? http://www.fay.it Could you possibly recommend a winter jacket from their collections? I might be interested in purchasing one of their jackets.

radicaldog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quite a long time ago I bought one of their corduroy winter jackets. The lining is a tartan of sorts. Nothing wrong with it, decent quality overall, if overpriced. I still wear it occasionally.

I also still have some old casual shirts from them, same as above. I bought them for their unlined collars, which I like. And (also a long time ago) I bought a cotton travel jacket in cotton (a half-lined sportscoat with internal zipped pockets, basically), which isn't great (and, again, was overpriced). I think I eventually gave that to charity.

wmb

Reaction score
they are very nice -- they are pricey but high quality...

ville_e

Reaction score
Any models you could recommend? Where can I get these for discounted prices (Italian outlets, sales at flagships)?

LeonM

Reaction score
Everywhere in Italy.

Unfortunate name for the company.

Leon

ville_e

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LeonM
Unfortunate name for the company.

I agree!
laugh.gif

Lovellum

Reaction score
Looks pretty good. Wouldn't wear them the way the models are, but my interest is piqued.

blam89

Reaction score
anyone know where i can kop the New Pilot Kimi Washed (NAM1119097L) Fay leather jacket in the navy/greyish colorway in the states? i google searched but only came up with results in the green colorway

butterflystyle

Reaction score
I can only imagine how incredibly Fay you would look wearing one of these.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads