1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Favourite pair(s) of cufflinks

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by stuarts8, Jan 14, 2004.

1. stuarts8

stuarts8 Senior member

Do members of the forum have a favourite pair or pairs of cufflinks they like to wear? How about sharing them with us.
    My favourites are
    1.A pair of Thunderbird 2 Cufflinks bought on ebay a couple of years ago.

2.cricket bat and ball silver plated chain links bought on line a few years ago.
    Cheers
    Stuart

2. Alias

Alias Senior member

I have a pair of cufflinks I got off of eBay for like 18 bucks. They're double-sided, silver, attached with a chain. The faces are quite polished still, with striped engraving. Quite nice.

3. clarinetplayer

clarinetplayer Senior member

A pair of Robert Talbott cufflinks--slim, rectangle. Â Three color pattern: Â white, light blue, dark blue. Â Can be seen on the link below--the picture on the right. Robert Talbott

4. aybojs

aybojs Senior member

5. thc

thc Senior member

I like silver in general and my favorite pair is from Georg Jensen. They're oval shaped with kind of a dent in the middle so that the outer sides fold up. It's kind of a modern design and was inspired by Arne Jacobsen. I'll try to find a picture of them.

6. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

Silver, double sided ovals (one stippled with a grid pattern, other is plain for an engraving I haven't gotten to yet) from Asprey, NYC.

7. Bradford

Bradford Senior member

My wife got me a new pair for Christmas.

ByGeoffrey Beene - gold with an actual working compass. She tells me it's so I can find my way home.

Bradford

8. FCS

FCS Senior member

I think I saw this on ebay a few months ago.

9. sirhc

sirhc Member

I have a pair of gold cuff links that was passed down from my great-grandfather. They are monogrammed w/ his initals which aren't even close to mine. I keep them in a special box seperate from all the others that I just toss into my jewelry box.

I also have a cool pair of Alfa Romeo cuff links that I really dig.

10. NavyStyles

NavyStyles Senior member

I have a silver pair by Kenneth Cole. They're shaped like the Statue of Liberty.