• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favourite pair(s) of cufflinks

stuarts8

Reaction score
Do members of the forum have a favourite pair or pairs of cufflinks they like to wear? How about sharing them with us.
My favourites are
1.A pair of Thunderbird 2 Cufflinks bought on ebay a couple of years ago.

2.cricket bat and ball silver plated chain links bought on line a few years ago.
Cheers
Stuart

Alias

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of cufflinks I got off of eBay for like 18 bucks. They're double-sided, silver, attached with a chain. The faces are quite polished still, with striped engraving. Quite nice.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A pair of Robert Talbott cufflinks--slim, rectangle. Â Three color pattern: Â white, light blue, dark blue. Â Can be seen on the link below--the picture on the right. Robert Talbott

thc

Reaction score
I like silver in general and my favorite pair is from Georg Jensen. They're oval shaped with kind of a dent in the middle so that the outer sides fold up. It's kind of a modern design and was inspired by Arne Jacobsen. I'll try to find a picture of them.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Silver, double sided ovals (one stippled with a grid pattern, other is plain for an engraving I haven't gotten to yet) from Asprey, NYC.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
My wife got me a new pair for Christmas.

ByGeoffrey Beene - gold with an actual working compass. She tells me it's so I can find my way home.

Bradford

FCS

Reaction score
I like silver in general and my favorite pair is from Georg Jensen. They're oval shaped with kind of a dent in the middle so that the outer sides fold up. It's kind of a modern design and was inspired by Arne Jacobsen. I'll try to find a picture of them.

I think I saw this on ebay a few months ago.

sirhc

Reaction score
I have a pair of gold cuff links that was passed down from my great-grandfather. They are monogrammed w/ his initals which aren't even close to mine. I keep them in a special box seperate from all the others that I just toss into my jewelry box.

I also have a cool pair of Alfa Romeo cuff links that I really dig.

NavyStyles

Reaction score
I have a silver pair by Kenneth Cole. They're shaped like the Statue of Liberty.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads