• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favourite clothing brand?

likeitaloud

Reaction score
Heh so many brands I've never heard of. I myself also is a big fan of polo. Interestingly though I find all my best clothes in second hand stores and on ebay since Old Navy is as good as it gets in the 5 hour travel radius (excluding Van but the ferry makes it a ***** to travel there.)

kevin1968

Reaction score
Suit: RLPL, Kiton;
Shirts: Kiton, Borrelli;
Sweater: Avon celli;
Shoe: Grenson, Sutor

lovelyrita

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Golf_Nerd
Brioni is also possible. They are famous for chicken.

thanks a lot for your answers, however, it seems you gave me names of a very exclusive boutiques, right?. Actually, I saw this T-shirt in a youth clothing shop, in this one http://www.fishandchips.be/, but there are so many brands indicated there, that I don't have a clue.

I'd thank any idea!!

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I own items from just about every line of Ralph Lauren (RRL, Polo, RLBL, RLPL, Rugby)

To me, Ralph Lauren is an all encompassing clothing line for just about any occasion.

lovelyrita

Reaction score
Originally Posted by likeitaloud
Originally Posted by lovelyrita
Hello,

I am trying to find the name of a brand of a T-shirt and raincoat I saw one month ago and I´m not able... It's for a present. Maybe that you know so much about clothing, I would appreciate your help. It was a pattern made with chickens (drawn as childish drawings, not photos). One chicken was normal and the next was upside down and this pattern was repeated in each line. I guess it is an specific brand because I saw someone with a raincoat with the same pattern. But I cannot find which brand it is!

Thanks in advance!!

Originally Posted by likeitaloud
Sounds like Kiton, what else?

thanks a lot for your answers, however, it seems you gave me names of a very exclusive boutiques, right?. Actually, I saw this T-shirt in a youth clothing shop, in this one http://www.fishandchips.be/, but there are so many brands indicated there, that I don't have a clue.

I'd thank any idea!!

RJmanbearpig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks a lot for your answers, however, it seems you gave me names of a very exclusive boutiques, right?. Actually, I saw this T-shirt in a youth clothing shop, in this one /, but there are so many brands indicated there, that I don't have a clue.

I'd thank any idea!!

spam[1].gif
?

Material Boy

Reaction score
Sweaters: Cucinelli, Loro Piana, Avon Celli and Kiton
Outerwear: Loro Piana, Kiton, Zegna
Shirts: Attolini, Stefano Ricci, Fray
Shoes: Edward Green, John Lobb
Suits: Luciano Barbera, Kiton, Brioni

I don't believe there is a single brand in this world that can produces best clothes in all categories.

Can you name a basketball player who is/was the best center, the best forward, and the best point guard at the same time?

Can you name a track and field star that is fastest in 100m, 200m, 400m, 1600m....at the same time?

I hope I got my point across.

likeitaloud

Reaction score

I'd thank any idea!!

I can't differentiate if you are trolling or are just clueless. That shirt sounds like something you'll find at the back of the sales rack in wall mart.

ragdoll

Reaction score
Casual wear/sweaters: Cucinelli, LP, Etro
Denim: Jake Agave
Suits: Attolini, Kiton
Outerwear: Seraphin, Arnys, Kiton
Shoes: Vass, EG, JL

Obviously, I spend too much time reading SF.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Taking everything into account, Ralph Lauren

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Currently? I'm basically in love with pieces by
1) Michael J Krell
2) Kent Wang (the shirts... oh the shirts.)

A positive spin on that would be forum loyalty... a negative spin would be... dressed by the internet?

I've bought products from both and was extremely satisfied by the price, service and product itself.

Sprezzatura2010

Reaction score
Sweaters: Pringle, Agnona Casual shirts: RLPL, Fred Perry Shirts: Fray, Charvet Denim: KMW, 5EP Suits: Luciano Barbera CS, Isaia Outerwear: Jil Sander, Oxxford Jewelry (cufflinks, tie-bars, etc.): Paul Smith, Alfred Dunhill Shoes: Grenson MP and Ferragamo Tramezza (calf); Alden (shell cordovan)
Originally Posted by zjpj83
Taking everything into account, Ralph Lauren
Sounds about right to me, between RLPL clothes and RRL jeans. The rest of it I can take or leave, but mostly leave. Paul Stuart would leap over them if they sold well-cut raw denim.

Material Boy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sprezzatura2010
Sweaters: Pringle, Agnona
Casual shirts: RLPL, Fred Perry
Shirts: Fray, Charvet
Denim: KMW, 5EP
Suits: Luciano Barbera CS, Isaia
Outerwear: Jil Sander, Oxxford
Jewelry (cufflinks, tie-bars, etc.): Paul Smith, Alfred Dunhill
Shoes: Grenson MP and Ferragamo Tramezza (calf); Alden (shell cordovan)

Sounds about right to me, between RLPL clothes and RRL jeans. The rest of it I can take or leave, but mostly leave. Paul Stuart would leap over them if they sold well-cut raw denim.

Zegna brought Agnona about 8 years ago and has discontinued the mens' line.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads