Favorite YouTube videos: (i.e. the boredom corner)

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Tokyo Slim, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

Heh, and the sailor uniform makes him look like he's spending Halloween in the Castro, but I'd still be afraid he'd slap me and jab a chopstick in my eye if I laughed at him....

2. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

3. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

What show is this from Slim?

More toilet hijinx, in a sauna on a ski-hill... [​IMG]

4. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

Let's not forget the magic of Daler Mehndi

Man, 7 years ago I was so pissed I was too cheap to pay the $65 (seemed like a lot of money at 18) when he came to San Jose. Last I heard he got in trouble for smuggling immigrants into various countries on his tours.

5. Tck13

Tck13 Senior member

This clip just blows my mind:
    Not sure what I think about this... On one hand, this bike messenger clip makes me want to move to NYC and be a bike messenger. That looks like it kicks ass! On the other hand, if one of those fuckers ever grabbed my car, scratched my car, or whetever, I'd wouldn't think anything of making a sudden left turn and wiping them off the planet. Or clotheslining them if they got close to me walking across the street (when I have the right of way). Darth Vader - convenience store manager Capoeira vs. Muay Thai (from movie) Ramon Dekkers Muay Thai Highlights Ernesto Hoost Muay Thai Highlights

6. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

7. Alter

Alter Senior member

8. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

What show is this from Slim?
    Well the first one I don't know. Some television show in Japan. The second two are from a Japanese Comedy team known as The Rahmens. They are currently doing the "Hi, I'm a PC. And I'm a Mac" ads in Japan. These may have been on TV at some point, but I think the uploaded ones are from a Japanese comedy DVD.

9. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

i came across these while browsing youtube with my 2 year old nephew on my lap.

a scary acid trip cartoon starring winnie the pooh.

there is also a cartoon of winnie the pooh supposedly worshipping satan, but i don't have a youtube account and haven't seen it.

morgan freeman as 'easy reader'.

needless to say, i enjoyed these more than my nephew did. dig the bassline on easy reader.

10. tiger02

tiger02 Militarist

i came across these while browsing youtube with my 2 year old nephew on my lap.

a scary acid trip cartoon starring winnie the pooh.

there is also a cartoon of winnie the pooh supposedly worshipping satan, but i don't have a youtube account and haven't seen it.

morgan freeman as 'easy reader'.

needless to say, i enjoyed these more than my nephew did. dig the bassline on easy reader.

Mp, Easy Reader was good for some unintentional comedy, in the comments section. The most recent comment is the only one that tries to insult a literacy program--and can't spell "bizarre" [​IMG]

11. countdemoney

countdemoney Senior member

Planet Claire

12. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

Planet Claire
    Interesting. I wonder what its "point" is. Sci-Fi/Horror is one of the only fiction genres out there where there is as good a chance of a strong female lead as there is a male lead. Many times the "damsel in distress" turns out to be a better leader and a better shot with a laser pistol than any of the "heroes". Or the "troubled teen girl" becomes the only survivor of a summer camp massacre because of her determination and smarts. Granted, she may lose some clothing in the process... but that happens all the time in real life. Who am I to complain? See: Alien/s/III/Ressurrection Star Wars Buffy The Vampire Slayer Strange Days Terminator 2 Hellraiser/2 Star Trek Voyager The X Files I can come up with dozens of other examples...

13. countdemoney

countdemoney Senior member

I can come up with dozens of other examples...

I just liked the beautiful old clips. I need to pick up Metropolis with the moroder soundtrack.

14. Aaron

Aaron Senior member

I thought this was pretty impressive

66" Vertical:

15. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

I just liked the beautiful old clips. I need to pick up Metropolis with the moroder soundtrack.

I've seen it, it's snazzy.