1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

favorite solid button ups?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ctb87, Nov 12, 2015.

1. ctb87

ctb87 Member

Looking to add a few button up shirts to my wardrobe. Casual is okay, but not too messy looking. Prefer made in USA/England/Canada/Japan etc.

Any ideas?

2. Streettrash

Streettrash Senior member

Freenote Cloth, Outclass, Aloha Sunday, Wolf and Man, just to pick a few that are at a price point of daily wear.

1 person likes this.
  3. ctb87

ctb87 Member

these are all some excellent suggestions, thank you will check them out!

1 person likes this.
  4. boxdok

boxdok Senior member

Great thread. I'm also looking for some casual button down myself. My price range is around 150. I need a slim fit with a decent length and preferably made in USA. I'm 6'3 185

1 person likes this.
  5. ctb87

ctb87 Member

Agreed, it's weirdly hard to find simple, sturdy shirting in that price range. A close friend has made excellent shirts for me in the past, but I want to branch out a bit so I'm in the same boat.

I've looked at Gustin, Gitman, and Taylor Stitch but their cuts don't suit me. Hopefully we'll find some new pursuits here.

6. Streettrash

Streettrash Senior member

I also like Knickerbocker, Stock Mfg. Co., and Welcome Stranger stuff for daily use, most in the sub $200 range. I like Gitman but agree the fits can be odd, so I don't buy unless I try.