• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorite snacks??

koobalicious

Reaction score
What's everyone's favorite kind of snack? I am totally addicted to candy (it's really bad!) and I'll eat anything with chocolate. I've been trying to limit snacking, since I'm in a wedding in August and want to look great! Just discovered the Hostess 100 calorie packs - 3 mini cupcakes...mmm...

Anyone else have a favorite?

most_def

Reaction score
Cheez It! I can eat it all the time and sometimes w peanut butter.

Augustus Medici

Reaction score
I can always polish off a bag of Hot Fries any time, any place. I've also heard good things about Pirate's Booty.

CBDB

Reaction score
Jolly Rancher Sour Hard Candies, particularily the electric blue antifreeze flavoured ones.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
+1 pirates booty

STRING CHEESE is an awesome snack when i get starving at 2am.
and lately i've been snacking on discounted easter candy ^_^

koobalicious

Reaction score
Ohh yeah, we've been snacking on discounted Easter candy, too, which is a little unfortunate for my diet plan
wink.gif
I have such a sweet tooth that it's impossible for me to resist. That's why the Hostess 100 cal packs are so good. I feel like I'm getting my chocolate fix but dont' have the guilt I have with handfuls of chocolate candy
smile.gif

Buickguy

Reaction score
I'ma chip fan. Corn chips, potato chips, tortilla, it doesn't matter, just give me the appropriate dip with it and I'm happy.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well let's see here, I have a few
tounge.gif

-Baked nacho cheese Doritos chips (I don't know why but the baked ones taste better than the regular ones)
-Saltines and peanut butter
-Pretzels
-Tea water crackers and cream cheese

JB

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
i love In N Out cheeseburgers. with both grilled caramelized onions AND freshly-sliced , raw white onion. the American cheese put on the patty 10 seconds to finish. so it is halfway melted but still firm in its shape. little glistening meat juices slightly trickling down. the bun slightly brown grilled but the part touching the meat is soaking up the juices.

i also love to eat Baja Fresh quesadillas. the cheddar piled on and thick in the middle piping hot. with the grilled flour tortilla firmly holding the cheddar in. glistening while it is still baking due to recently taken out of the griller and the cheese still hot. little specks of chile inside green and red speckle triangles of spice. take a hot chile picante salsa and dip the quesadilla end in folded. top it with some rich, creamy fresh sour cream so firm it stands ontop of the quesadilla end. maybe some rich cream guacamole. take a bite. chew. mmm. chew. mmm. swallow it. some intensity building up around your taste buds due to the spices and garlic. mmm. take another bite. mmm. chew slowly. chew it like cows chew cud. mmm.
alien.gif

sometimes when i get the urge to eat, i just take out my decadent brown shoes and look at them and my urge to eat is quelled. the shoes are so rich for my eyes.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This subject has come up before but...
My fav snacks
Onigiri
Cheez its (way better than cheese nips)
Fritos (so simple but so delicious)
Kit Kats especially Japanese ones, the chocolate is soooo smooth, like swiss chocolate, not like the crappy waxy chocolate we get here

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fill a baking pan with tortilla chips, top with a shredded mexican cheese blend, tomatoes, black beans, onions, and salsa. Bake for a few mins until the cheese melts. You can also add seasoned chicken or ground beef, cooked beforehand.

Top with lettuce, sour cream, and home made guacamole.

AnotherVictim

Reaction score
Originally Posted by VMan
Fill a baking pan with tortilla chips, top with a shredded mexican cheese blend, tomatoes, black beans, onions, and salsa. Bake for a few mins until the cheese melts. You can also add seasoned chicken or ground beef, cooked beforehand.

Top with lettuce, sour cream, and home made guacamole.

jesus
cheers.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads