• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorite fast food?

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The problem with camera phones is that no matter how many MP they have, the lenses will always be ****.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
The problem with camera phones is that no matter how many MP they have, the lenses will always be ****.

Hey, stop raining on my technology parade, bastard!

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
True the lenses will more than likely be ****... BUT that doesnt excuse the fact that I have braging rights when I shop for a cell phone. Sometimes I do it just to be an Elitest Ass.

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how high the prices at McDonalds have spiked recently? Value meals in my area are like $8-$9 now!

Philip

Reaction score
I don't know if they have this in the US (I would assume so), in the last two years in Australia (excluding chicken joints that have been doing this for years) fast food places have been selling things called dinner boxes, an assortment of value meals all in one and you save about twenty dollars. Great for nights when I just want to stay home and watch films.

Also, someday I would like an all you can eat place that serves meals from all of America's greatest fastfood places and call it Americatown. I wouldn't mind being fat if this is how it would happen

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
They've had those boxes in Asia for like 10 years now, the problem with them is you get one of the 'good' burgers and then they throw in a less desirable one (over here that means a teriyaki mayo burger or something vile) and then way too many fries. Unless you're with someone who likes the weird burgers then the meal packs are less desirable I'd think. I don't get to eat as much fast food as I'd like, I'm too lazy to go. :eek: (how does that work? beats me)

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I don't know if they have this in the US (I would assume so), in the last two years in Australia (excluding chicken joints that have been doing this for years) fast food places have been selling things called dinner boxes, an assortment of value meals all in one and you save about twenty dollars. Great for nights when I just want to stay home and watch films.
Also, someday I would like an all you can eat place that serves meals from all of America's greatest fastfood places and call it Americatown. I wouldn't mind being fat if this is how it would happen

Taco Bell has a 5 dollar box meal, a couple of tacos and one of their fancy burritos or something in a box with a drink.

Not bad....I can't tell you exactly what's in it because I make it a point to not bother learning names of anything they have at Taco Bell. It's all beef and corn and sometimes beans anyway.

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Taco Bell has a 5 dollar box meal, a couple of tacos and one of their fancy burritos or something in a box with a drink.
Not bad....I can't tell you exactly what's in it because I make it a point to not bother learning names of anything they have at Taco Bell. It's all beef and corn and sometimes beans anyway.

Taco bell is diarrhea in the waiting.

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never met someone who has eaten Taco Bell, who can't say they haven't been sick from it at least once.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've had a lot of taco bell and I've never been sick from it

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got sick from it once and it was serious. I was bedridden for about 2 weeks. I had to take a lot of cipro and when my bloodwork came back I had a pretty bad potassium deficiency. That was about 4 years ago. I haven't eaten there since.

That said, your average Taco Bell is safer than your average mom and pop Mexican restaurant.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have Taco Bell pretty often and I've never gotten sick from it.

And yes, McDonalds has gotten so much more expensive lately.. I mean, it's still cheap, relatively speaking, but for how much it costs, I could get much better non-fast food. Paid $6+ for one egg mcmuffin, fake orange juice, and one grease-soaked hash brown.

Philip

Reaction score
The burgers are getting smaller too

pebblegrain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've had a similar idea for years: a "Designer Impostors" Food Court. You got your "Inspired by Olive Garden's Minestrone" here, a "In the style of Cheesecake Factory's Orange Chicken" there, and over there you got "11 herbs and spices bucket of chicken". All run by the Mexicans who have busted their asses for close to 20 years now and must SURELY know how to make that ****, time for some ownership for them.

I wonder what the intellectual property issues are...

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Taco bell is diarrhea in the waiting.

Actually if iTB is to make me sick, it makes me vomit before it even gets to become diarrhea.

Favorite fast food anyway are Jack in the Box tacos. They look absolutely disgusting, the shells are made of silicon, but man they taste good.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads