Favorite 90s Music?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Piobaire, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Okay, derivative thread is derivative. So what? Trying to give a mix here, not fall into a genre the way the 80s thread did.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Just for Teacher:
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Not a fan but loved this video:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Bet no one saw this coming from me:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Enough for me to start.

2. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

aaahhhh [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] and more...

3. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

4. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

The age of classic old school hip-hop!

5. Tangfastic

Tangfastic Senior member

Tindersticks - City Sickness

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Belle & Sebastian - Stars of Track and Field

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Hefner - Hymn for the cigarettes

6. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Eight Mile came out in 2002...

7. Piobaire

Eight Mile came out in 2002...
    Well, there goes the thread. Thanks for Googling my songs for me though. [​IMG]

8. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

[​IMG]

9. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Well, there goes the thread. Thanks for Googling my songs for me though. [​IMG]

It was the first one listed dude. I remember when it came out in high school.

10. Piobaire

It was the first one listed dude. I remember when it came out in high school.

Kudos on your memory then. I know I've never taken note of the exact year a song came out.

11. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Kudos on your memory then. I know I've never taken note of the exact year a song came out.

Canadian education. Never learned to read numbers, eh?

12. Piobaire

Canadian education. Never learned to read numbers, eh?

Too busy playing hockey, drinking whisky, and busting heads.

13. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] (^ Rather dorky looking album cover) [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. word

word Senior member

woo

(omg slow and tuned down slayer!)

(cant find the album version on youtube, whatever)

some variety for you

15. Southlondongent

Southlondongent Senior member

Weirdo...

Chelsea Girl...

For Tomorrow...

Mansize Rooster...

Bluetonic...

The Frighteners...

Female of the Species...

Becoming more like Alfie...

The Changing Man...

and not forgetting...

Devil's Haircut...

The New Pollution...