1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Fashion victim

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mike C., Jan 27, 2003.

1. Mike C.

Mike C. Senior member

This past weekend while in Milan, I ran observed a man who was dressed so hideously that it's worthy of a post. To say the least, he was the epitome of a fashion victim. I wish I had a photograph, words will not do justice.

I'll start with the shoes, which were tan, snake skin, cowboy boots. From there he had darker brown, snake skin, pants. On top was a leopard print blazer paired with a matching leopard print vest. All this on top of a blue silk button down shirt with "Versace" written all over it in small white letters. Mind you, this was inside a restaurant during lunch, but that didn't stop him from wearing HUGE Gucci silver framed sunglasses. The hair was long, dyed blond, and slicked back in a sleazy fashion. Now for the best part... This guys was at least 50 years old, pushing 60..

When got up to leave I noticed a butterscotch colored, lambskin, trenchcoat, which led me to ask... How many animal prints/skins is one regulated to wear without looking obscene?

Anyone have a simillar story or sighting? And damn I wish I had a picture.

2. Anomaly

Anomaly Member

On the first day of fifth grade I remember all the guys walking around around with their jeans on backwards. That was bad, dozens of guys dressed like idiots because of some bad rap video. I also have to mention those overweight women that have no problem walking around in spandex. [​IMG] -Foster "The first and last thing required of genius is the love of truth." "Everything great and intelligent is in the minority." - Goethe

3. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

KRIS KROSS WILL MAKE YOU, JUMP. JUMP.

lol i remember that ;p