• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farm Tactics T-Shirts Navy / Ecru size M (fits small)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I have these two t-shirts from Farm Tactics in Navy and Ecru. I got them earlier this year and they're very nice but they fit a bit small for me. They're very slubby and are different from any other t-shirt I've had. They've got a lot of stretchiness that comes with the slubbiness so it's hard for me to get accurate measurements, but if you'd like, PM me and I'll do my best. The shirts pretty much just drape over your body. They're pretty thin and perhaps a tad see-through under certain lights (though just barely - I don't think others will notice). They're made in the USA. There's a hole in the ecru one but it's small and not really noticeable. I wore them pretty rarely since I didn't think they fit me well. Also, ignore the wrinkling in the photos, they'd been folded up for a while and won't really retain any shape for very long. I bought them from Unionmade for I think $35 each + shipping. I'm selling them for $25 shipped each in CONUS or $45 shipped for both. Have bought and sold here as well as on sufu and ebay, so please PM me if you'd like references or have any questions.

Farm Tactics
Medium (runs small)
Made in USA
Navy / Ecru
$25 shipped each / $45 shipped both (in CONUS)

Attachments

• IMG_2374.JPG
    IMG_2374.JPG
    381.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2362.JPG
    IMG_2362.JPG
    344 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2367.JPG
    IMG_2367.JPG
    385.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2377.JPG
    IMG_2377.JPG
    466.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2375.JPG
    IMG_2375.JPG
    373.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2378.JPG
    IMG_2378.JPG
    451 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads