• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinelli's Thanksgiving Sale - Measurements and Stock List

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
WE ARE BEYOND SWAMPED WITH ORDERS. JESSE CALL THE STORE OR EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER. I HAVE A 32x34 1980 for you FYI. PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE THE SALE RESPONDE IS MIND BOGGLING. WE WILL FILL ALL ORDERS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE AND WILL REFUND EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T GET THEIR ORDER> BEST< MAURO CALLING OR EMAIL IS THE BEST WAY TODAY IS THANKSGIVING I HAD TO GIVE EMILY AND THE STAFF OFF BE PATEINT. IMPORTANT IG YOU PAYPAL ME PLEAE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT DON'T JUST SEND ME MONEY. I LIKE THE IDEA BUT I AM NOT A MIND READER YOU WILL BE REFUNDED AND WILL NOT PASS GO AND WON'T COLLECT 200.00 HAPPY SHOPPING!! Mauro
Monopoly wtf? Mauro is stressed....

FiveFiveFive

Reaction score
Christ, Mauro, were you typing with snowboarding gloves on?
lol8[1].gif

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
Teger, has anyone else copped the KMW rocker's in 31 yet? Sorry to be just a wee bit OCD about this. I would've ordered them with paypal, but as I mentioned, I don't have a paypal acctount.

If they're still available, is there any way I can "reserve" them?

I honestly have no idea.

If anyone has ANY questions about stock status or orders, please call on Friday!

Please be patient with us!

If you can, come in to the store. I know at Clarendon we will have tasty breakfast (well, if I can get up earlier enough to go get it
laugh.gif
) and you can try stuff on in person.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks Mauro, i emailed your gmail account saying that i cancelled it. ill send you a PM too just in case.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
I honestly have no idea.

If anyone has ANY questions about stock status or orders, please call on Friday!

Please be patient with us!

If you can, come in to the store. I know at Clarendon we will have tasty breakfast (well, if I can get up earlier enough to go get it
laugh.gif
) and you can try stuff on in person.

Thanks for the reply; I totally understand how hectic it must be for you guys. Would it be possible (easier for you guys, even?) to call and order before 8AM EST? I'd be happy to do that?

The 50% isn't on top of the regular SF discount, is it?

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
Thanks for the reply; I totally understand how hectic it must be for you guys. Would it be possible (easier for you guys, even?) to call and order before 8AM EST? I'd be happy to do that?

The 50% isn't on top of the regular SF discount, is it?

No, it isn't. It's 50% off. Please call at 8 am because if we are there earlier than that, it's to sort out the paypal.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Props to Mauro. Insane sale +++++)

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
you should make cristian work regardless, you and i both know he has no loved ones.
I'm sorry, who are you? I usually like to know a person before I buy a round for them.

That was ******* awesome. Really. I was just going to make another "Cristian has to work because Mauro has the number for INS memorized" or a "What else would Cristian have going on today looking the way he does except living under a bridge" joke, but you sir... You did something.

FredSelvage

Reaction score
PEOPLE!

IF YOU DO NOT SPECIFY IN YOUR PAYPAL PAYMENT WHAT YOU ARE ORDERING, I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PLACE IN LINE AND HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN.

I would love to keep your donation to Farinelli's but I'd rather send you goods in exchange for cash.

PLEASE TELL ME IN YOUR PAYPAL ORDER WHAT YOU WANT TO ORDER.

cookieoflife

Reaction score
Damn, I woke up late and all I got out of the sale was a note saying they're out of all N&amp;F indigo's. I guess it's a sign; a higher power (my wallet) says this is not the time to buy.

That's what next Thanksgiving's black Wednesday is for. Brokeness, ahoy!

Nico Samuel Pleninsek

Reaction score
So did I do it OK? I sent the money (half amount) + shipping with the details of what I want. I did this Wednesday night.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
HELLO STOCK UPDATE:

We are almost sold out of KMW 1950, 1980 and Rockers!

1980:

34x34
33x32

Rocker:

28x32
29x32

1950:

34x34
33x32
30x32
30x34
36x32

Naked &amp; Famous:

Slim Guy:

SOLD OUT

Skinny Guy:

Weird Guy:

EVERYTHIN ELSE IS SOLD OUT!

We have one EG Bedford, Navy, Size S left

We have almost a full size run of 5EP LDB!!

Size 40, 42, 44 Coated Dakota

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
We also have ONE EG Charcoal Bedford in Size L, $202.50 after sale!!

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hope I get that last navy bedford *small*. I email yall just awhile ago..damnit I woke up late lol.

surrender

Reaction score
I would've been all over that small bedford had it been charcoal

Stop posting and tempting me to spend money, Teger

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads