• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I found the place we're going to when you come down in Jan. It's a Spanish place with great food, flamenco dancers, and they serve this:
photo0009od3.jpg
photo0017dq3.jpg

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Whodini, just to to clear... are you saying that you've been drinking big bottles of Mauro?

Fok.

Must kinda suck to want to clear things up with a joke and yet get stuck on a typo, huh? Just sayin'.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^well sir I was in Miami then wne to NYC now I am back and i think I responded to your PM.
I am trying toget my stores up and running so I am a little swamped.

WHOEVER ( SORRY I AM GOING NUTS) ORDERED THE BoO EARL GREY OVERDYE OXFORD YOU ORDER IS IN!!

We are going to put up some new pics for the Blog today.

Albert- That's a cool bottle of wine. How did it taste???

I will get the shoes in in a couple weeks they are making them for me now. I will post pictures.

My EG shipment should be here in less than a week.

Chinook

Reaction score
Is your credit card machine up and running?

ps. that is solid that you guys are opening up beside lululemon, Canadian love.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
albert- itswine so yes I think you would order it.

The story on the Big Bengt ia that its a more modern fit of the baggy bjorn its loose in the block and thigh then carrots down to a skinny.
I like the fit alot. I love the carrot fit myself.
This jean is for the guy who
A- has bigger thighs but wants a cool look
B- likes the carrot look ( like me)
C- wants a fitted jean but at the same time wants to have children later.
I am going to a swedish embassy party tonight and the Nudie designer will be there I will get more details for her.

chiral

Reaction score
Love the new Nice Collective up on the blog, would it be possible to get measurements for the jacket in XL and the neck flap sweater in large? Know you're busy with the stores and all.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
albert- itswine so yes I think you would order it.
You got me there...
Originally Posted by Mauro
I am going to a swedish embassy party tonight and the Nudie designer will be there I will get more details for her.
MALIN!!! Now's the time to recruit for the party. It's your American ******* duty!

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking at your blog's post on the Nudie runway show, I really, really like the grey henley shirt the Filipino guy is wearing. I hope they make that available, and I hope you can get it, Mauro.
smile.gif

JOA

Reaction score
Mauro,

Is your Jean Shop stuff already in? I'm looking for the Rocker Heavy 15 oz. Selvedge.

How's the sizing on those, btw?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads