• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinelli's: Official affiliate thread

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

With all the questions re. what jeans to wear witha blazer, I decided that Men's Clothing needed an official "denim" affiliate, and I've chosen Farinelli's. Mauro carries a wide range of men's casual clothing from brands like Rag&Bone and Woolrich Woolen Mills. The core strength of Farinelli's, however, is his denim.

Mauro has over a decade of experience in denim, and his stock can accomodate everyone from a denim aficionado (with jeans from Kicking Mule Workshop, Jeanshop, and RRL, Ralph Lauren's high end denim line) to casual wearers with brands like Diesel. And he can accomodate those who want to spend $150 (APC, Crate, Naked&Famous) or $275 (Kicking Mule, Jeanshop, PRPS).

Mauro would be happy to answer any and all questions, and will be on this thread shortly doing so. You are encouraged to browse his webstore (www.shopfarinellis.com), call him at (703) 647-9856, or drop in on him at his Clarendon location in the DC area.

Enjoy,

Fok.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Thank you Fok.

If you guys ever have any questions give me a shout. A good number of MC guys have called me and i think I have done a good job on leading them in the right direction in denim and fashion in general.
Please excuse my grammar and spelling. Not my strong point ...lol

Best,
mauro

PS - I do carry some outstanding womens lines so maybe you guys can pass on the web address to your lady friends.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
sweet this went up.

at work this weekend I'm gonna try to get some pictures and type up an article about what jeans are appropriate for what body types.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't know Mauro, but teger is very, very helpful with denim, and is able to adapt to the different tastes of the client. He was very helpful to me, and I would trust his opinion more than I would any other shop I have been to in search of jeans.

greekonomist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is great. Mauro, and Farinellis in general, is awesome. I recommend them to everyone.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ thanks guys

Having a flash sale on shorts ,knickers, and polos
the code is "strictlyformyknickas"

it's 40% and last til friday.
Clean up while you can!
Best,
Mauro

iammatt- did Ben pay you to say that??

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro

iammatt- did Ben pay you to say that??

No. I offered to say something nice if he would leave me the hell alone.
smile.gif
You might want to offer it as a special in the shop. Seriously, he is very good, and gives great advice.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yes ,despite his aggressiveness ( we are working on that) he is very good and really does know a lot about the products we sell.

dinted voice

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Mauro and he has been incredibly helpful. I sent him an email and followed up with a call on what I was looking for in denim. He immediately boxed up some jeans and sent them my way to try on and even offered to talk me through each pair as I was trying them on.

Hopefully I can get a chance to go to his storefront sometime and thank him in person. I would recommend him to anyone, especially people like me who are denim dummies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thank you ! It was nice speaking with you,sir.

I have some great casual things if any of you guys are missing something in your spring /summer wardrobe.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
For those of you who don't cross over into the Streetwear & Denim side, Farinelli's is having a Memorial Day sale starting tonight at midnight that includes 40% off just about everything in the shop. There are a couple of great cashmere sweaters from Nice Collective left as well as one Rag&Bone x Loro Piana car coat in a size 42 which you can see here. The sale code is "memorialday09" and lasts until Monday. Also, a RRL (the high-end workwear side or Ralph Lauren) shipment came in today. Unfortunately, it's not on sale but the standard Styleforum discount does apply. Feel free to PM Mauro or call the store for further pricing as these items will not be available for sale online:
allshirts1.jpg
$145 White Oxford (fits slim, not BoO-slim). S, M, L, XL:
white1.jpg
white2.jpg
Striped Oxford. XS, S, M, L:
stripe1.jpg
stripe2.jpg
Pink Oxford. S, M (2), L:
pink1.jpg
pink3.jpg
pink2.jpg
Blue Oxford. S, M (2), L, XL:
blue1s.jpg
blue2o.jpg
Measurements:
picture3u.jpg
RRL t-shirt (This fits true to size. If you're looking for a slim/skinny fit, go with your usual size; otherwise, you might want to size up. I own several plain RRL tees in my normal size and a graphic tee a size up and they all fit very well. Love the cotton.) S, M, L:
tee1.jpg
Measurements:
picture4r.jpg
Madras shorts. 29(2),31,32,33(2):
short1.jpg
short2.jpg
short3.jpg
Measurements:
picture5r.jpg
Low Straight. (I'd go down one from your usual on this, two if you don't mind waiting for them to stretch. Remember, they might be lower than what you're wearing now. This is one of my favorite jeans available on the market.) 31x32,33x32,32x34,33x34, 34x34:
lowstraight1.jpg
lowstraight2.jpg
lowstraight3.jpg
Measurements:
picture6c.jpg
Slim Fit Black. 30x34(2), 31, 32, 33(2):
blackslim1.jpg
blackslim3.jpg
blackslim4.jpg
blackslim2.jpg
Measurements:
picture6c.jpg

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks who.
I have some great casual summer pieces. Feel free to call the shop or pm me.

level32

Reaction score
I just realized that I live less than half a mile from you. This is awesome.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads