Farinelli's Flash Sale- Rag & Bone, Nudie, Chimala, PRPS

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fixuplooksharp, Jul 9, 2009.

1. daft

daft Senior member

man how do you guys make any money with all these sales. some amazing deals really.

2. nonissue

nonissue Senior member

I'd be all over this if shipping wasn't 30$ to canada.

3. Gavin

Gavin Senior member

Oh shit. I didn't know that. That might change my plans [​IMG]

4. jarude

jarude Senior member

Ahh who cares man, I'm in Canada, even with the 30$ / exchange it's still a deal. Just throw something else in the cart if you're annoyed by 30$ shipping on one item [​IMG] edit: aaand copped. yayy KMW here I come

5. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Guys...

This stuff is at 65% off. Basically, you're getting it for WHOLESALE if not CHEAPER. Seriously, you're counting your pennies instead of looking at the whole deal. Factor the $30 and it'd still come out to what, 50%? Good like finding that up north, eh.

6. zissou

zissou Senior member

Oh yeah... placed my order at 12:00:15 according to the Farinelli's receipt [​IMG] I picked up a pair of KMW 2010 (32x34) and Chimala bucklebacks (31). Thanks for the heads up on the Chimala's, whodini! Those photos convinced me to pick them up. I was trying to decide on raw or washed, then I just decided to get both [​IMG] Thanks again for a great deal, guys!

7. Gavin

Gavin Senior member

Guys...

This stuff is at 65% off. Basically, you're getting it for WHOLESALE if not CHEAPER. Seriously, you're counting your pennies instead of looking at the whole deal. Factor the $30 and it'd still come out to what, 50%? Good like finding that up north, eh.

Yeah, I'm already half-way through submitting my order.

8. nonissue

nonissue Senior member

Guys... This stuff is at 65% off. Basically, you're getting it for WHOLESALE if not CHEAPER. Seriously, you're counting your pennies instead of looking at the whole deal. Factor the $30 and it'd still come out to what, 50%? Good like finding that up north, eh.
    It's not the percentage, it's the total price. the 30 dollars shipping + the exchange make it not worth it for me personally. I appreciate the amazingness of this offer, and would cop if I had more free cash at the moment. That being said, I wish farinelli's would offer more options for shipping to canada, because 30 bones is too much.

9. whodini

Oh yeah... placed my order at 12:00:15 according to the Farinelli's receipt [​IMG] I picked up a pair of KMW 2010 (32x34) and Chimala bucklebacks (31). Thanks for the heads up on the Chimala's, whodini! Those photos convinced me to pick them up. I was trying to decide on raw or washed, then I just decided to get both [​IMG] Thanks again for a great deal, guys!
    AWW YOU MOTHERFUCKER. I had the Chimalas in my cart. SO YOU WERE THE GUY. FUCK.

10. cr1234

cr1234 Senior member

Thanks a lot for this sale guys. Been wanting some RB15s for a while.

11. zissou

zissou Senior member

AWW YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

I had the Chimalas in my cart. SO YOU WERE THE GUY. FUCK.

Ah, sorry man! If they don't fit me, they are yours. You never should have posted those tasty photos!

12. Gavin

Gavin Senior member

It's not the percentage, it's the total price. the 30 dollars shipping + the exchange make it not worth it for me personally.

I'm still going to go through with it, but it is tough to swallow $30 to ship them on top of the exchange rate. $130 USD quickly becomes $151 CAD, ya know?

13. jarude

jarude Senior member

I'm still going to go through with it, but it is tough to swallow $30 to ship them on top of the exchange rate. $130 USD quickly becomes $151 CAD, ya know?

Yeah, it sucks seeing the original discount price of 96.33$ go to 126.33$ with shipping and then exchange rate puts it at 150$.

Still though, brand new KMW at 150$ CAD... I'm not gonna complain, considering I'd have to drive a couple hours to Toronto to maybe be able to try on some N+F at some random out of the way store.

14. whodini

Ah, sorry man! If they don't fit me, they are yours. You never should have posted those tasty photos!
    They'll fit. I tried on your exact pair (no underwear, hadn't showered in a couple of days, Mauro's place was out of TP) back in April and they fit well. They weren't too tight that they couldn't be buttoned, rather, they were about what I would have wanted considering the stretching involved later. Not even sure if it'd be worth getting the 32s.

15. zissou

zissou Senior member

haha... I'll be sure to look for the skidmark. Yeah, the chimalas look like they run huge. Based on the measurements for both pairs that I picked up, they should be a tad smaller than my NdG jeans, which are still a bit snug in the waist.

Not to rub it in (honest!), but I almost dropped $500 on a pair of jeans yesterday, and now I've picked up two fantastic pairs for $200. Thanks again, Mauro.