• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinelli's 1st Annual Styleforum Holiday Party!!!

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We should have taken a mass waywn shot, like a lowrider crew.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
@Slowcal: Too much resizing makes V-gizzle a dull boy.
It puts the pictures on its thread or else it gets the pimphand again.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Dani took about a million pictures with whodini's camera. I'm sure he was surprised to see all those on there. I'm sure he'll post a ton of good pics when he gets the chance.

Vanna was a true iGent on our sunday date.

Shore and kronik were really great guys to talk to at the party. Shore offered to hang out next time in town, such a gentleman. Tell courtney it was nice to meet her. She must have infinite patience to put up with your internet celebrity. I'm glad tony(i?) was able to make it out to the party. I was definitely surprised to see him there as i heard he wasn't coming.

Who was the guy who came up to socal, shore, and i saying he felt weird because we were like forum all stars and knew all our screen names? Funny stuff. Lots of people who "knew of" us so it was weird/funny. As I was getting a drink, i could see mauro's wife and sister point at me and heard whipsers of "styleforum". Haha. Good times though.

Mauro is a really great guy. Took sabrosa and i around with him, chad, and adam a bit before the airport. Great to get to chill with him some.

Hey, teger. Do you have any jeans for people with one leg?

I know vanna has at least 25 pictures just of me eating food at various locations on that camera.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
hahahahha, they cost extra *****. hemming isn't easy

Sabrosa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
hahahahha, they cost extra *****. hemming isn't easy
But I got lost on the way to the store and really need some jean measurements three inches below the thigh and two inches above the knee...and it's not my fault I lost my leg in a horrible tractor accident, I demand equality!

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
it's better that you learn that life isn't fair now sabrosa

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
This isn't party related, but there isn't a "Chrono vacation" thread. Kunk is my long lost bald, buff, 13 years older, croatian twin. Wish i had more time to hang out and go to long island to meet the fam and hoop it up (real and virtual). Was a true iGent on both our dinner dates that night (we're pigs) and the 2 bars we hit up.

Also, kunk. I swear i didn't flood your office bathroom. You just have to believe me

Sabrosa

Reaction score
Haha, I suppose you are right.

It was great to meet everyone and I had a blast at the party, definitely worth coming up from Florida for! Thanks again to Mauro and everyone at Farinelli for being amazing hosts (even Teger)!

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i wish i could party with you guys. i party like no other and must show you the ways.

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the real star of this party was glen. glen livet.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
dude you should come in over the week and finish the bottle

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
the real star of this party was glen. glen livet.

You, my friend. You. Best bow tie ever.

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All the way on the left, Sabrosa. Right next to him, Chad from Secret Service. This excludes the guy behind the Albert's half-Mexican cousin

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads